Reviews for Let's Be 'Friends'
laura c chapter 25 . 4/25/2013
I have to say I love it. The best story i have read so far. I'm so sorry for your loss but I hope to continue reading more. Best of luck and healing.
DangerouslyBeautiful chapter 25 . 4/17/2013
I love this story I hope everything is ok and take as much time as u need. I hope u come back to finish because this is great
Tali'Zorah vas Rannoch chapter 25 . 4/13/2013
I hope you feel better soon. Loved the story, great work.
yuriesnieva chapter 25 . 3/27/2013
Ohhh I hope you are donig okay, my best good vibes to you I'll wait until you are ok hang in there! :)
yuriesnieva chapter 24 . 3/26/2013
This is amazing, I love the story how it goes!
Nice job! I hope you can update the story soon!
Big Hello from Bolivia! :D
Lovette-chan chapter 25 . 3/24/2013
OMG!
fyemayou chapter 25 . 3/22/2013
Hi girl,
I am so sorry for your loss. I spent the two last weeks reading all your stories. They are just great ! I understand it's difficult for you to write in these conditions. That's why I'll be patient and wait until you recover (even if it takes more time than a summer). Don't forget your talent, we will all be there when you'll come back to it.

One of your fan
With all my heart
Fyemayou
stargal26362 chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Totally in love with this story! Its phenomenal! :D
andreina.navarrete.96 chapter 22 . 3/12/2013
This is really good fan fiction
HelgaButtercup chapter 24 . 2/27/2013
... wow.
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 25 . 2/27/2013
Thats terrible that your roomate died...Im so sorry. Take all the time you need.
HelgaButtercup chapter 12 . 2/25/2013
Wow, so they didnt make out ?

Wow, what a crazy couple.

I was so sure they would xDD
HelgaButtercup chapter 2 . 2/25/2013
Okay it was perturbing.

I LOVE THIS ! D SO CUTE
Nep2uune chapter 25 . 2/24/2013
It must be a slow news day in Hillwood. When all Fuzzy slippers cares about is who dating who? I could see it as school gossip but a grown man. I don't see why Helga is upset. This is a good decoy for her and Arnold to keep their relationship a secret. While Lila and Brainy get to know each other better. I'm sorry to hear about your roommate. I hope you take all the time you need.
Myriamj chapter 25 . 2/23/2013
Good chapter. Thanks for write it.
And, i'm sorry for your roomates.
The most important in this life is you. Follow your heart.
436 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »