Reviews for Let's Be 'Friends'
Neko-Youkai chapter 25 . 2/21/2013
I wanted to tell you that I adore this story. Your writing is amazing. I cant wait to read more. I'm also sorry for your loss and hope that things get better
Dreamless-Mermaid chapter 25 . 2/20/2013
Great cliffhanger! I'm so sorry about your roommate :'( I hope things get better. I will be eagerly awaiting the next chapter, whenever that may be. Take as much time as you need 3
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 25 . 2/18/2013
Again, well done, and it's fine; take all the time you need.

Keep the good writing.
Guest chapter 25 . 2/18/2013
I'm so sorry to hear about that. I hope you recover well from your loss. I hope you will never give up this story, as it was one of the best I've read. My condolences to your other roommates as well.
DannySamLover20 chapter 25 . 2/18/2013
whoa keep going!
Conor Dachisen chapter 25 . 2/18/2013
Sorry about your roommate dying and I understand why you would want to go on an hiatus just get better before you decide to take up this fanfic again
babyButters chapter 25 . 2/17/2013
I'm so sorry for your loss. Take all the time you need I'm sure everyone will understand. Thanks for updating what you did. Take care of yourself.
Stavros 92 chapter 25 . 2/17/2013
Finally an update, I can't believe Fuzzy slippers would do that what a big liar smh. I'm sorry to hear about your roommate. Take all the time you need I'm sure everyone is understanding of the circumstances.
Hanna Cabrodi chapter 25 . 2/17/2013
GREAT chapter! I got SUPER excited about getting the notification in my inbox!
SUPER sorry about your loss :(
Thoughts and prayers for you and the family of your roommate.
Believe in Bowties chapter 25 . 2/17/2013
I'm sorry for your loss
babyButters chapter 24 . 2/1/2013
Noooo! I don't want this to be the last chapter for now :( I love this story. Please update I can't wait to see where it all goes.
synthespian13 chapter 24 . 1/27/2013
OMG, I know I've seen it at some point way before where its at now, but I just couldn't stop reading your story. Hoping you update soon.
Sasuke-Uchiha's-Slut chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Whoa. Quite the beginning. I'm already looking forward to more.

- Tatiana
Don'tForgetILoveYou chapter 24 . 1/8/2013
Love it. More pleaseeeeee
Guest chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
OK SINCE YOU OBVIOUSLY AREN"T GOING TO UPDATE AGAIN SOON, or plausibly ever as it looks right now, CAN YOU AT LEAST TELL ME WHY OR AT LEAST SOMETHING? I AM LITERALLY DYING TO KNOW WHERE IT ALL GOES FROM HERE. Message me on tumblr .com or email me at . IT'S KILLING ME NOT KNOWING!
436 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »