Reviews for Let's Be 'Friends'
Guest chapter 24 . 1/3/2013
YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED IN THREE MONTHS! I MAY BE THE ONLY ONE BUT I'M DYING TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
Miya Silver chapter 24 . 12/28/2012
Got to finish this, please...
Guest chapter 24 . 12/28/2012
I know I may be the only one who is reading this and sending you this message, but WILL YOU PLEASE UPDATE? PLEASE?
Twisted-Azure-Sun chapter 24 . 12/25/2012
Woo! Last chapter had me worried there. But that was a good twist, I think staging that humdinger is freaking awesome. Great way to keep it interesting! I look forward to more!
Guest chapter 24 . 12/12/2012
YOU HAVEN"T UPDATED IN MONTHS! YOU HAVE LEFT ME HANGING FOR MONTHS! PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!
erincarnacion chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
updates ohmygoodness it's been forever come on now please lol. I've been waiting and waiting XD
Guest chapter 23 . 12/3/2012
Well, got to the middle of this chapter, and became completely disappointed with this story. It's a shame. It honestly was wonderful up until this chapter.
Guest chapter 24 . 11/30/2012
CAN YOU PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE ANOTHER CHAPTER? I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
Kasai-no-Kitsune chapter 24 . 11/24/2012
Hahaha, everyone loves a good intrigue! I really like this story. I've read a lot of HA! high school fics, but this one is one of my favorites (partly because you included one of my pairings that never shows up, Sid and Rhonda!) Thank you for writing this, it's really fun!
erincarnacion chapter 24 . 11/23/2012
Oh lordy lordy I need an update and like soon! HAHA good story I enjoy reading very much. So far your fanfic and "Helgas Baby" are the only ones I'm reading thus far I'm just so engrossed. I love how you portray the characters. They're still themselves but in believable teenage form Good job!
KIWIDASH chapter 24 . 11/7/2012
I love this story! I finish reading it all in one day. I can't wait till your next update. )
taurusblue chapter 24 . 11/7/2012
please more This is my top one for them!
LittleXio chapter 24 . 11/4/2012
"That's disappointing."

"That's life," Sid replied bitterly as the bell rang for their next class.

I love this line. The bitterness of Sid's heartbreak only emphasizes the truth in these words.
DaBlackVegeta chapter 24 . 10/25/2012
I freakin' love this!
Guest chapter 24 . 10/24/2012
WHEN WILL THE NEXT CHAPTER BE UP? I just read all of this in one go and I absolutely love the way you're doing it, dousing Hillwood with some reality but still keeping to the original plot idea. I LOVE YOU YOU GENIUS. But seriously, new chapter.
436 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »