Reviews for And The Cardinal Hits The Window
hi chapter 31 . 2/11
Thank you for writing this story, it was very well written.
CasAngelOfTheWinchester chapter 31 . 1/17
I laughed, I cried (a bloody lot) and got so angry. This is so well written and heartbreaking at parts. I think you got the characterisation down. As in Sam doing everything he could, then dean with his split sides of being macho but then teddy bear. And the family tunnel vision. I think you're really talented x
good story chapter 31 . 12/18/2014
this is the best story i have ever read and so many emotions were brought up but its ok because it helps me just by reading something so good
Freewill-gray chapter 31 . 6/28/2014
Hello! :)
I... I... man, I can't even find the words to tell you how this story so great and overwhelming was.
I'm sure others wrote it to you, so all I can say is a huge thank you for creating this great story.
Have a nice day, my friend!
JuniorWoofles chapter 31 . 5/2/2014
This was amazing, mainly because of how well you treated such a delicate subject so maturely and well and although it broke my heart with every second, I had to know the answer
JuniorWoofles chapter 28 . 5/2/2014
"Oh Quirrel, Okay is wonderful."
Still transfixed to this story, not perfect in terms of spelling but very powerful
JuniorWoofles chapter 21 . 5/2/2014
Slight understatement there Dean-o but at least you've realised because it was killing me
JuniorWoofles chapter 19 . 5/2/2014
Flippidy fudgecakes!
JuniorWoofles chapter 14 . 5/2/2014
OMG! My nails are going to have bruises from biting down on them. Swearing like crazy I was so scared.
Guest chapter 31 . 4/26/2014
This was an amazing story. Your a great writer. My mom was a victim of child molestation and she still struggles with it today. But she is the strongest person I know and she inspires me. The fact that you were able to write about something as difficult as molestation says a lot about the kind of person you are. Your willing to write about the hard things. I applaud you.
Clairy chapter 31 . 12/23/2013
Your writing is so inspiring I really don't have any original words to tell you the extent to which your story has changed me but please if there is a sequel I'd love to know about it.
cata chapter 31 . 12/17/2013
I just wanted to say thank you.
You have no idea how much hope you gave me right now. I really hope you made it, just like Cas, beause even if I dont know you I think you are a strong person. Also I would love you to be my friend hahaha. So here is my tumblr .com. :)
Becky-RosenMe chapter 31 . 11/16/2013
that was an awesome story, although whyyyyy m!
Becky-RosenMe chapter 10 . 11/11/2013
love the title, just got back hawaii yesterday so thats a awesome coincidence
Guest chapter 2 . 9/8/2013
I fangirled when I realised they were reading the outsiders.
That's my favourite book ever!