Reviews for Nothing Else Matters
Mia-Marauder-Potter chapter 51 . 3/13
I'll quite honestly fight Rory if he thinks OotP and HBP are bad, I swear to god.
padfootl0ve chapter 51 . 3/13
I was so worried we were never gonna see Amy.
Mia-Marauder-Potter chapter 36 . 3/13
Okay I'm not sure if it's because I'm tired or what but this reminds me of "TROLL! IN THE DUNGEONS! THOUGHT YOU OUGHT TO KNOW...faints* and it pleases me quite a bit XD
Mia-Marauder-Potter chapter 34 . 3/13
I'm not sure if I wanna punch you for writing that, Rose for telling him it meant thank you, or the Doctor for doing it.
Mia-Marauder-Potter chapter 33 . 3/13
I absolutely adore Eight and Six trading insults. Made a sleepless night worth it.
Mia-Marauder-Potter chapter 3 . 3/12
"Ah," honestly, Doctor, same.
HerCrazyFandomObsession chapter 36 . 8/7/2016
At the end of this chapter I was thinking of Harry Potter with the whole Troll in the dungeon scene.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/18/2016
One word: Brax! Great job
Midwinter Sun chapter 15 . 4/6/2016
*giggle* I used to love Twilight. Still do, in that funny sort of way where you know something is awful and you make fun of it all the time but you like it anyway. But the mental image of the Doctor reading it is just hysterical. I'm really enjoying this story so far! I'll probably leave a longer review when I finish reading it.
natural-blues chapter 54 . 2/29/2016
Listen... I can't begin to tell you how pissed off I am that I can't watch this entire series. You're eternally amazing.
Diving in chapter 5 . 2/2/2016
The Doctor as an amphibian. Good one! ! ! I like your Rose.
julschristine975 chapter 55 . 12/13/2015
I so loved your story and am getting ready to read the next one. Thanks so much.
Guest chapter 54 . 10/3/2015
ugh, i could read your writing forever! i love how canon your stories feel, and the way you write the doctor(s) is so believable and fun. you're incredible (and you've made me stay up way too many nights now). thank you for sharing this-i'm off to the next one : )
misuky7 chapter 55 . 9/18/2015
This was breathtaking. I do so adore stories with the 8th Doctor and Rose, this is one of my top favorites. I cannot wait to read the sequel :3
natural-blues chapter 13 . 9/10/2015
Re-reading this entire series again because I cannot help myself - it's the greatest Classic! Story I've ever read.