Reviews for Nothing Else Matters
Diving in chapter 5 . 2/2
The Doctor as an amphibian. Good one! ! ! I like your Rose.
julschristine975 chapter 55 . 12/13/2015
I so loved your story and am getting ready to read the next one. Thanks so much.
Guest chapter 54 . 10/3/2015
ugh, i could read your writing forever! i love how canon your stories feel, and the way you write the doctor(s) is so believable and fun. you're incredible (and you've made me stay up way too many nights now). thank you for sharing this-i'm off to the next one : )
misuky7 chapter 55 . 9/18/2015
This was breathtaking. I do so adore stories with the 8th Doctor and Rose, this is one of my top favorites. I cannot wait to read the sequel :3
natural-blues chapter 13 . 9/10/2015
Re-reading this entire series again because I cannot help myself - it's the greatest Classic! Story I've ever read.
Terra Elizabeth chapter 55 . 8/19/2015
I loved reading this story! Can't wait to read the sequel.
Eagle Hawke chapter 26 . 4/4/2015
Yes, you are, Doctor. *shakes head, amused* What will we do with you.
Eagle Hawke chapter 24 . 4/4/2015
bad wolf again!
Eagle Hawke chapter 18 . 4/4/2015
BAD WOLF again!
Eagle Hawke chapter 12 . 4/4/2015
Bad Wolf!
QueenTatooine chapter 54 . 3/14/2015
A very interesting story. I did feel as though the narrative was a bit weak, but I could see it improving as the story progressed. I'm hoping to see more description of the world and characters in the next.

I do love the fact that these are all original stories, its makes the reading far more interesting.
LiteraryRomantic chapter 37 . 1/17/2015
Rereading this and remembering how awesome your stories always are. A line in this chapter reminded me of a Walter Scott quote from Marmion: "Oh what a tangled web we weave, When first we practice to deceive!". Not relevant at all, but I thought I'd share.
ASnowFern chapter 55 . 12/25/2014
The last time I read this, I didn't review because I was so excited to read the sequel but now I wanna leave a review!

Anyway, this is fantastic! I love what you did with Bad Wolf! Especially now that I've started to watch classic who, I can actually match up faces to the names! Actually, you made me want to watch classic who! How could I resist with all these amazing villains!

Right. Off to the sequel now! See you in a bit(:
Gallifreyan Phoenix chapter 51 . 11/13/2014
I adore this story! I've been ravenously reading it and loving every bit of your writing, from the characters to the plots. And now Fivey has appeared, which completely makes my day. And now, I'm off to read some more. Thank you for sharing this with is all!
Selias chapter 12 . 11/8/2014