Reviews for Nothing Else Matters
ThroneOfBookz chapter 36 . 8/7/2016
At the end of this chapter I was thinking of Harry Potter with the whole Troll in the dungeon scene.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/18/2016
One word: Brax! Great job
Midwinter Sun chapter 15 . 4/6/2016
*giggle* I used to love Twilight. Still do, in that funny sort of way where you know something is awful and you make fun of it all the time but you like it anyway. But the mental image of the Doctor reading it is just hysterical. I'm really enjoying this story so far! I'll probably leave a longer review when I finish reading it.
natural-blues chapter 54 . 2/29/2016
Listen... I can't begin to tell you how pissed off I am that I can't watch this entire series. You're eternally amazing.
Diving in chapter 5 . 2/2/2016
The Doctor as an amphibian. Good one! ! ! I like your Rose.
julschristine975 chapter 55 . 12/13/2015
I so loved your story and am getting ready to read the next one. Thanks so much.
Guest chapter 54 . 10/3/2015
ugh, i could read your writing forever! i love how canon your stories feel, and the way you write the doctor(s) is so believable and fun. you're incredible (and you've made me stay up way too many nights now). thank you for sharing this-i'm off to the next one : )
misuky7 chapter 55 . 9/18/2015
This was breathtaking. I do so adore stories with the 8th Doctor and Rose, this is one of my top favorites. I cannot wait to read the sequel :3
natural-blues chapter 13 . 9/10/2015
Re-reading this entire series again because I cannot help myself - it's the greatest Classic! Story I've ever read.
Terra Elizabeth chapter 55 . 8/19/2015
I loved reading this story! Can't wait to read the sequel.
Eagle Hawke chapter 26 . 4/4/2015
Yes, you are, Doctor. *shakes head, amused* What will we do with you.
Eagle Hawke chapter 24 . 4/4/2015
bad wolf again!
Eagle Hawke chapter 18 . 4/4/2015
BAD WOLF again!
Eagle Hawke chapter 12 . 4/4/2015
Bad Wolf!
QueenTatooine chapter 54 . 3/14/2015
A very interesting story. I did feel as though the narrative was a bit weak, but I could see it improving as the story progressed. I'm hoping to see more description of the world and characters in the next.

I do love the fact that these are all original stories, its makes the reading far more interesting.