Reviews for Nothing Else Matters
Heather Snow chapter 54 . 4/13
I was initially expecting the only change in the universe to be when Rose met the Doctor in his timeline, but I was pleasantly surprised to see quite a bit shaken up. Looking forward to the sequel.
God is Gracious chapter 13 . 4/12
Poor Doctor. *the effect is ruined because I am very obviously amused by his suffering*
God is Gracious chapter 12 . 4/12
I wonder what the significance of the Arkytior is?
God is Gracious chapter 5 . 4/12
It wouldn’t be Doctor Who if they managed to have a nice peaceful trip lol. I doubt there was anyone who didn’t know that they were, in fact, going to have to deal with the rebellion.
Good
That's Balderdash chapter 5 . 9/12/2017
He jinxed it. He totally jinxed it.
Mia-Marauder-Potter chapter 51 . 3/13/2017
I'll quite honestly fight Rory if he thinks OotP and HBP are bad, I swear to god.
padfootl0ve chapter 51 . 3/13/2017
I was so worried we were never gonna see Amy.
Mia-Marauder-Potter chapter 36 . 3/13/2017
Okay I'm not sure if it's because I'm tired or what but this reminds me of "TROLL! IN THE DUNGEONS! THOUGHT YOU OUGHT TO KNOW...faints* and it pleases me quite a bit XD
Mia-Marauder-Potter chapter 34 . 3/13/2017
I'm not sure if I wanna punch you for writing that, Rose for telling him it meant thank you, or the Doctor for doing it.
Mia-Marauder-Potter chapter 33 . 3/13/2017
I absolutely adore Eight and Six trading insults. Made a sleepless night worth it.
Mia-Marauder-Potter chapter 3 . 3/12/2017
"Ah," honestly, Doctor, same.
HerCrazyFandomObsession chapter 36 . 8/7/2016
At the end of this chapter I was thinking of Harry Potter with the whole Troll in the dungeon scene.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/18/2016
One word: Brax! Great job
Midwinter Sun chapter 15 . 4/6/2016
*giggle* I used to love Twilight. Still do, in that funny sort of way where you know something is awful and you make fun of it all the time but you like it anyway. But the mental image of the Doctor reading it is just hysterical. I'm really enjoying this story so far! I'll probably leave a longer review when I finish reading it.