Reviews for Nothing Else Matters
LiteraryRomantic chapter 37 . 1/17
Rereading this and remembering how awesome your stories always are. A line in this chapter reminded me of a Walter Scott quote from Marmion: "Oh what a tangled web we weave, When first we practice to deceive!". Not relevant at all, but I thought I'd share.
ASnowFern chapter 55 . 12/25/2014
The last time I read this, I didn't review because I was so excited to read the sequel but now I wanna leave a review!

Anyway, this is fantastic! I love what you did with Bad Wolf! Especially now that I've started to watch classic who, I can actually match up faces to the names! Actually, you made me want to watch classic who! How could I resist with all these amazing villains!

Right. Off to the sequel now! See you in a bit(:
Gallifreyan Phoenix chapter 51 . 11/13/2014
I adore this story! I've been ravenously reading it and loving every bit of your writing, from the characters to the plots. And now Fivey has appeared, which completely makes my day. And now, I'm off to read some more. Thank you for sharing this with is all!
Selias chapter 12 . 11/8/2014
Irving Braxiatel.
ktbori chapter 55 . 11/2/2014
Awesome!, Fantastic!
Phoenix Black chapter 2 . 9/18/2014
Yes! The eighth Doctor, Rose, and Rory! Yes!
DoctorGogh chapter 5 . 7/23/2014
I'm rereading this (because I quite enjoy your stories - they are simply brilliant), and I don't know if I commented before. But when I was reading this, I got such a strong vibe that it was based similarly off the genocide in Rowanda? Am I wrong? Because it is all so very close to the history. Same race, divided by an invading third party. Granted, in Lorena, your third party seemed to have helped. Whilst the Berlin Confrence and and subsequent divide of Africa was not a big help in our world. Then the idea of one side having an "upper hand" as it were, in social standing and the lower class eventually rebelling. I'm sorry if this is needless jabber because you did do that intentionally and now I'm probably just stating facts you already now... Sorry. I just found it really intriguing and very well done. I can't remember, so I am curious to see if the Doctor makes a reference to Rowanda, or even Rose. As the two events are so similar.

Side note? I love your stories, and am so glad you're still writing. Whenever I want me some good Rose/Eight, I always come to you first. :)
dae.lyn.7 chapter 55 . 7/22/2014
This was great! The ending was a little meh but I can't wait to continue on to the sequel!
Vampiyaa chapter 3 . 7/18/2014
I just noticed this (um, yes I'm reading this again :D) in the sentence 'sever their circuitry' it says 'severe' instead. just so you know :)
Blurr's 1fangirl chapter 15 . 6/23/2014
I do hate Twilight, so this did make my day!:)
Blurr's 1fangirl chapter 14 . 6/23/2014
First time they said wolves.? Second come on third I knew it!
Blurr's 1fangirl chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Jack. Jack Harkness NEEDS to be in this. Also, great Story. You get a key to the Doctor's TARDIS. :)
Oerba Yun Lightning chapter 2 . 6/8/2014
Bit late for it now but someone you could have had come was Craig he was a good character who needed more
hotsasukefan chapter 13 . 6/3/2014
dude this is so cute im smiling like a crazy person here...
hotsasukefan chapter 2 . 6/3/2014
dude i really have to read all your stories...