Reviews for Fratres Usque In Finem
TabbyCat33098 chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
Hi. I'm back. And reviewing again (on anon because I can't review twice). Because I just reread this and tbh I am collapsed in a puddle of my own tears. This is just as haunting as it first time I read it and now I'm just kinda staring into space wondering how the hell you expect me to move on from this. Just. Agh! I have no words. You have rendered me speechless. Every action, dialogue, interaction was just perfect. Thank you. *gross sobbing*
An Ordinary Riceball chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
M Hatake chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
waaaa so sad i almost cry ;( why you kill Juu? poor Shun make me want to confort him *cry* other then that it was very well writen but i cant say i love it cause i dont like fics where they kill my fav characters but good job anyway please continue writting but please try to not make them so sad. :)
Psycho-Neurotically Disturbed chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
This was a really pretty piece of writing! Something I don't like to read, usually, is a death fic (unless it's one of those ones that's even better than the show/manga) but this one was sooo curious. At first I was like "Ukitake escaped prison? What?" Then you went further into it. He was probably in the Fourth, which he considers to be like being imprisoned. Ahhh!

Um, this was sweet and I loved Yama at the end. Yama and the boys, they're the best regardless of the topic.

I'm favoriting this!

Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
what is the promise?
TabbyCat33098 chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
*cries silently*

Tbh...I loved it. I think I'm going on a bit of an angst kick. It's rather sad, really, but what can I do? This was so beautiful and sad and...just...*continues to cry* I have no words.

I look forward to your next fic. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Love it :). I like the idea of the promise xD. Sooo sad :(. Thx for the fic :)