Reviews for If It's War You Want
RisingDaemon chapter 1 . 3/18
all i can say is yes
Rising
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Instafaved for a realistic depiction of war!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Please write more
Rose1948 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
I never got to watch much Avatar when it was on TV. Still, what I watched left me hankering for more. I'll track down the episodes and watch them. As the wife of a Marine, well, I know for a fact that killing ain't no fun. It CAN get to be automatic, however. My late feller didn't like it all that much, but when push came to shove, well, he both pushed and shoved. He never did like it much. Then again, as he said, he liked being dead a whole lot less. Hopefully, he's at peace now.
Granten chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Personally I just think that Aang's either amnesiac or an idiot. His battle with the Fire Nation on a mountain? You do not dump that much snow on people marching up a narrow mountain trail and think 'yeah I don't kill people'. Then there was the battle at the North Pole. You turn into Koizilla and smash around the ships and no one gets thrown into the water? The freezing northern water? If they wanted to show us that Aang was against all killing they really didn't think it through.
skywiseskychan chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Well I was going to joke about how Aang's already unleashed a heck of a lot of leathal bending at the north pole, but I suppose there is a point to actually deciding to go out killing rather than accidently doing so. It's nice to see you showing just how evil and leathal water bending when used with mean intent really is. It can be far worse than firebending for that. Of course what I haevn't seen is someone who both accepts the 'leathal' I can bend the water in your body bending but combines it with people being able to actually dodge, and try to resist it.
The problem is that they show how you can, "dodge" air blasts, rocks, fire, but somehow can't dodge being bent. Really it should be just as hard to target a person as it is a moving rock etc. Still I like the take.