Reviews for Just Another Victim
TOO-MANY-FANDOMZ chapter 15 . 4/17
Oh my fucking god.
Oh my FUCKING god!
I was not fucking prepared for that. I was not. Fuckin. Prepared.
It's about 2am where I am right now and I just finished that fanfiction- loved every second of it. I'm a sucker for angst fics. But when it was the last chapter. And Allen was unresponsive and stuff. I just thought he was like that because he had finally broken. That he had given up. It didn't even cross my mind that he could've been /dead/. And when Tyki was saying stuff about shit smelling weird- I thought Allen had started a fire with the stove or something. The second Tyki said "He's dead." My face instantly paled and my blood ran cold. I'm not even joking. I was in fucking shock. I didn't expect it, I wasn't prepared. I've never read a fanfiction that could get that kind of a reaction out of me. I've also never written a review this long. That was fucking amazing. I love you and your writing skill is amazing never stop please. Oh my god that was- just oh my god.
AddictedBxB chapter 10 . 2/20
Truthfully I would like to have YULen on this fic. i don't know i just feel like kanda somewhat care for allen in a twisted way but then again maybe its just the sex T~T
Guest chapter 15 . 7/14/2017
wft... i read until then end... wtf.
Lena-luvs-cats chapter 15 . 12/10/2016
Oh my god this shattered my heart! My feelings! Poor Allen, poor Kanda! Aaagghhh QAQ
Lavalilly chapter 15 . 10/9/2016
So why is tyai still alive so much cringe
kamimeraku chapter 15 . 6/21/2016
Sh*t i cried TT thank you very much
FinkGirl chapter 15 . 6/3/2016
This fic made me cry a lot and get emotional and everyone here were asking me "waaa, what's wrong? who died?" and I just burst into more tears and oh god this fic, THIS FANFIC!
I don't know how to explain it, but I liked it? I don't know, I don't usually read things like this because I can't handle the emotions well, but... idk you moved something in my little heart. Thank you for sharing your story, I'll go cry a little bit more *goes to a corner*
Also, yeah Kanda take that! You bastard!
shmoocow chapter 15 . 4/20/2016
My heart...
This is literally the saddest thing I have ever read. Poor poor poor Allen and Kanda. Lavi and Tyki... God it hurts! This was really well written and I am not ashamed to admit that you made me cry. Well done. Not many stories can make me feel this emotional. Just thinking about it is bringing tears to my eyes now! Poor Allen! Poor Kanda! Poor poor Lavi and I guess Tyki as well. Kanda was a major dick but I still feel awful for him. :'(
JJ45 chapter 15 . 11/15/2015
I guessed that Allen was dead when he was dropped down the stairs and didn't even wince in pain. Serves Kanda right for being a clingy bastard. Also you could make a great sequel series with Tiki and Lavi.

Also I absolutely loved it. Im gonna follow you from now on and read your fanfics.
ZorLord chapter 15 . 11/7/2015
YAY! Kanda did suicide! Yayyy!
(fades off in distance)
ZorLord chapter 15 . 11/7/2015
It'll be great if Kanda did suicide
He kissed a dead body
(laughing )
ZorLord chapter 15 . 11/7/2015
He been taking care of a dead body the hole time
ZorLord chapter 15 . 11/7/2015
That is some psycho SH*T right there, I just read the He's dead and composing part and
(laughs)
I wasn't expecting that
(giggles)
ZorLord chapter 14 . 11/7/2015
Tha F*CK! is wrong with you,this story is great, but Allen gets raped about 6 times, are you a rapist, because only a rapist would now how this works, and plz sugar code it next time