Reviews for Just Another Victim
wft... i read until then end... wtf.
Lena-luvs-cats chapter 15 . 12/10/2016
Oh my god this shattered my heart! My feelings! Poor Allen, poor Kanda! Aaagghhh QAQ
Lavalilly chapter 15 . 10/9/2016
So why is tyai still alive so much cringe
kamimeraku chapter 15 . 6/21/2016
Sh*t i cried TT thank you very much
FinkGirl chapter 15 . 6/3/2016
This fic made me cry a lot and get emotional and everyone here were asking me "waaa, what's wrong? who died?" and I just burst into more tears and oh god this fic, THIS FANFIC!
I don't know how to explain it, but I liked it? I don't know, I don't usually read things like this because I can't handle the emotions well, but... idk you moved something in my little heart. Thank you for sharing your story, I'll go cry a little bit more *goes to a corner*
Also, yeah Kanda take that! You bastard!
shmoocow chapter 15 . 4/20/2016
My heart...
This is literally the saddest thing I have ever read. Poor poor poor Allen and Kanda. Lavi and Tyki... God it hurts! This was really well written and I am not ashamed to admit that you made me cry. Well done. Not many stories can make me feel this emotional. Just thinking about it is bringing tears to my eyes now! Poor Allen! Poor Kanda! Poor poor Lavi and I guess Tyki as well. Kanda was a major dick but I still feel awful for him. :'(
JJ45 chapter 15 . 11/15/2015
I guessed that Allen was dead when he was dropped down the stairs and didn't even wince in pain. Serves Kanda right for being a clingy bastard. Also you could make a great sequel series with Tiki and Lavi.

Also I absolutely loved it. Im gonna follow you from now on and read your fanfics.
ZorLord chapter 15 . 11/7/2015
YAY! Kanda did suicide! Yayyy!
(fades off in distance)
ZorLord chapter 15 . 11/7/2015
It'll be great if Kanda did suicide
He kissed a dead body
(laughing )
ZorLord chapter 15 . 11/7/2015
He been taking care of a dead body the hole time
ZorLord chapter 15 . 11/7/2015
That is some psycho SH*T right there, I just read the He's dead and composing part and
(laughs)
I wasn't expecting that
(giggles)
ZorLord chapter 14 . 11/7/2015
Tha F*CK! is wrong with you,this story is great, but Allen gets raped about 6 times, are you a rapist, because only a rapist would now how this works, and plz sugar code it next time
Bloodina Carnage chapter 8 . 9/17/2015