Reviews for Love Don't Come Easy, Dear Little Petey
naween chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
This is adorably hilarious oh my gosh. XD I love these three whenever they do stuff together. They really should've done this more in the game. Nice story.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Okay evven though I am kinda mad you made this short I liked it so I'm not gonna throw mad tantrums and go ahead and say it was great and I'd be grateful if you produced more :)
Riddle-Me-Bitch chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Wow. A straight Petey? Not even the game showed this much... straightness! That's cool how u emphasized only Pete so it was pretty easy to disregard the rivalry between Jimmy-yo and Gary haha. Short, goodness... loved it though, cute.
Cheesecake44 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
I was quite surprised that i found a story with a straight Pete in it, there are so many where he's described as a complete and utter girl and it's quite out of character. Your story i really like, its different and i don't mind that Jimmy and Gary are together since the main focus is Pete, also i don't mind your oc; i think you might have to be careful to make sure she doesn't take over the story but thats just my opinion. I hope you update soon and i'm looking forward to it. x