Reviews for PoA Alternative Endings
harmony chapter 3 . 7/3/2014
lovely story :) makes you wonder...what if?
V. L. Crawford chapter 3 . 12/9/2013
Another great way it should have went. to bad you didn't write each of these as chapter stories. I would definitely loved to have read more from the end of each.
V. L. Crawford chapter 2 . 12/9/2013
Another way JKR should have went. I loved it. I really love when people tell off idiots in a rant.
V. L. Crawford chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
This would have been a much better result. Why couldn't JKR have written it in the book?
WallWatcher33 chapter 3 . 7/30/2012
Can you do an alternate ending in which the Dementors at the lake kissed Harry, but left Sirius alone?
And one in which Pettigrew kills Harry in the Shrieking Shack?

P.S. Can you PLEASE write a fic in which Harry gets bitten by Moony that night in 3rd year and nearly dies,
slipping into a coma for about three weeks, maybe a month or two, and when he finally wakes up, he is told that Pettigrew was kissed and Sirius and Remus have custody of him?
WallWatcher33 chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
LOVE THIS ONE TOO!
WallWatcher33 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
LOVE IT!
Kitty279 chapter 3 . 7/21/2012
Interesting way how you stayed close to canon for a good while, but twisted the story just a little bit to include Dumbledore and Fudge and force the Minister to witness everything. And I was smirking when Sirius mentioned all these who bought their way out of Azkaban by pleading Imperius. From the look of it, that's going to come back to bite Fudge in the a***, as well as the fact that he took so much of Malfoy's money.
Kitty279 chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
Hermione's tendency to study ahead really came in handy here. Well done, Hermione!

Ha - do I need to mention that I totally enjoyed Harry's rant when he tore into Fudge? He was so totally right! And I loved it how Harry and Hermione turned all of Fudge's defenses straight around and against him. That was fun!
Kitty279 chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Yeah, that's a question I have been asking myself when we learned about the possibility to stun someone later on. Even if the trio didn't know it back then, Remus and Sirius did.

Wise of them to make sure Snape couldn't do something stupid before Sirius's story was confirmed. It must have hurt Fudge quite a bit to have to admit that he was wrong all that time! Not that I feel any pity, admittedly.

Glad they got Harry to talk about his home life, that would convince everyone save Dumbledore. And it's not really his decision anyway. I'm always happy when Harry gets out of there and to live with Sirius.

Ron being so touchy about the two men being gay was sad, but he's less open-minded than the other two, I guess.

How did they save Buckbeak if Harry and Hermione didn't have to go back in time?
Penny is wise chapter 3 . 7/20/2012
Awesome story so far. It's funny how Harry and Hermione never notice how Ron is in the books, especially how he treated Remus after Hermione called him a werewolf.
Illyra chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
Hallo! Schön mal wieder was Neues zu hören und zu lesen. Ich hoffe der Urlaub in Simbabwe war toll, auch wenn er schon eine Weile her ist.

Die unterschiedlichen Ansatzpunkte waren sehr interessant und teilweise sehr lustig. (Meine Minnie!)
Ich habe natürlich die Hoffnung, daß auch die anderen Geschichten bald wieder mal ein Update erfahren. :-D
Guest chapter 3 . 7/19/2012
Epic! It's between this one and the first one, which is best. i haven't decided yet... let you know later. :D Rock on!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
This is good, but it lacks the finer elements of chapter one. it's good, but I still like the other better. I'll have a read of #3 now... Rock on!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Aside from the fact that any alternate ending would be more satisfying to the reader than JK's original; this rocks! I like every bit of it. It catches up the uncaught bits that I really marvelled at her for leaving out... Rock on!