Reviews for Once a Year
SheWolfMedjai chapter 12 . 9/6
Please continue! This is so good and I'm hooked.
Neko113h chapter 1 . 7/16
this is so good. I can't wait for the next chapter
Guest chapter 12 . 10/29/2016
could you please update soon? i really like this story but it is a shame you have not updated for more than a year
Guest chapter 12 . 2/21/2016
Please, please, please update! The story is so good. I love it
Apocalypse owner chapter 12 . 2/1/2016
Ugh, what a way to brake it Merida.
Guest chapter 12 . 1/22/2016
OH MY GOSH HURRY UP AND POST SOME MORE CHAPTERS ALREADY! I READ THE MOST RECENT ONES THE DAY THEY CAME OUT! IT HAS BEEN MONTHS!
Maxine.Hale chapter 12 . 12/12/2015
Love it! Update!
SharKohen chapter 12 . 11/15/2015
Nice story.i like the approach, the concept, and honestly this is what I kind of wanted the movie itself to be about. I was slightly confused at first that Merida's parents would allow their daughter to marry a usurper who destroyed a kingdom, but then I realized that in this story Mordu is not quite Mordu and the origins are slightly different, so okay. My only other problem is that...why is Merida always sleeping and waking? Considering that the time span between the time you've started this story and right now, maybe you didn't really notice it, but after reading twelve chapter in one shot, I definitely noticed. Sorry if it sounds picky, but I did notice it so yeah. I think it'd be great if you made Merida do a little more adventuring and fighting too. Other than that, I've really liked this idea and the prior connection between Mordu (forgot the prince name oops) and Merida.
Gold's Victorian Penmonkey chapter 12 . 11/2/2015
This is great! I love the idea! Can you please review my story? I need reviews
RorschachinBlueJeans chapter 12 . 10/16/2015
I'm glad you're back! I was actually thinking about this story a few days ago!
Superfan44 chapter 12 . 10/15/2015
I'm glad you're back, and this chapter may have been a little short, but it was still good. It made sense that Merida would go to the witch to figure out how to break the curse, and I'm curious to see what Merida's reaction will be now that the witch implied to her that she cursed him. I can't wait to read what happens next for Merida, and her newest journey has taken an interesting turn. Keep up the good work and update soon.
Tizmine chapter 12 . 10/15/2015
I'm glad that you're still updating :) I've been with this story since the beginning so it's good to see it getting finished
Hgfrtqwxvbkjg chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
h
Demoness Kneesocks chapter 11 . 4/21/2015
Please dont give up on this fic!
Guest chapter 11 . 9/7/2014
As u ever going to update this