Reviews for Anger Management
TheVRogue chapter 4 . 6/16/2013
So glad you're back :) I look forward to future updates! You do great work!
PartyInTheNorth chapter 4 . 6/15/2013
So glad you've come back to this story yay!
brazilian guy chapter 4 . 6/14/2013
Crazy Arya is Funny Arya. Hope things get better on your side. I like this fic, its pure drama-fun, cuz who said that drama can't make people laugh, eh?
orestesfastingandpyladesdrunk chapter 4 . 6/13/2013
I love the story(: I cant wait to see how they like fall in love or something haha. And
isn'y the actors age 16 and 25? Maisies birthday was a month of two I believe
asmyladycommands chapter 4 . 6/13/2013
i really really love this! i think the difference is fine, although, honestly, i think anyone with a personality like arya's would be the hell out of joffrey after he beat up their best friend, and in any age really... but anyway, this is great! i can't wait for more and oh am i excited for the bull and that stark girl, yay!
carlita290591 chapter 4 . 6/13/2013
I'm happy for your return! :D
mymaddiary chapter 4 . 6/13/2013
yay an update!
Honestly the age diference is not a problem for me, I think its actually better to picture them like in the tv series
I lived this chapter, very funny and creative. Arya and Sansa talking was the best, Arya surely is full of anger like almost all the teenagers lol
Waiting for the next chapter and the updates of your other fics (I love them btw)
LunAntigone chapter 4 . 6/13/2013
Absolutely LOVE it !
MiLadyAndTheBastard chapter 4 . 6/13/2013
Your writing is amazing, your probably getting sick of me saying that but I consider you as one of the best writers for axg
Guest chapter 4 . 6/13/2013
Yay update! Can't wait for more!
Veridissima chapter 4 . 6/13/2013
Loved it
Amazing chapter
Robert was a jerk
Roni chapter 4 . 6/13/2013
You just made my day ) I love the interactions between Arya and Sansa, she hopefully listens to her sister and finds out what a dick he his before it’s too late. The arrangement between Arya and Gendry well I’m wondering how long it takes them to open up to each other ) keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 4 . 6/13/2013
Your stories are really good ! Expecting the next chapter for That Stark Girl, don't be long please :)
Roni chapter 3 . 6/12/2013
I almost never read modern AU stories, but your writing has me completely hooked. Nymeria as human is awesome. How old are Arya and Gendry in your fic?
ContentsPriceless chapter 3 . 6/2/2013
love it! plz update soon!
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »