Reviews for Watch the World Burn
MoonsCat chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
this is... amazing! I love the way you wrote it :3
the way you described Grimms emotions, really heartbraking ;_;

but it was a great story :) and i will now go to the sequel and continue crying there :')
OrangeLatte chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
There was the beginning... so sweet and gentle, two loving hearts, happiness...and then in one minute it was all destroyed, scattered and gone. So sad and tragic, how Grimmjow mourns over Ichigo, even can't look at the dog because it remind him of Ichi... I cried... a lot. you are very talented
Animagination chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
I am crying. And it takes a lot to make me cry at fanfictions :)
rachel.e.partington1 chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
I'm sure I've already reviewed this on my old account but I had to again. Its just so powerful! I cry every time I read it, and that's pretty often. Its my sad story for when I want to be all blue and listen to emo music. That's meant in a complimentary way! Its just so well written, I can't help but have a little sob.
P.S Also love the sequel :D
Kilandra Iosis chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
oh. my. gosh. A box of tissues is RIGHT! This was so wonderfully done, truly. Great job!
Rachel chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
I was a bit skeptical when you said grab the tissues, stories of love never make me cry. Ever. Oh no wait thats a lie.. be proud to be the first story to ever make me sob like a kid! This is heart-wrenching! I love GrimmIchi pairings and never have believed in happy endings, they are just unfinished stories, so this has really hit the spot. I could really feel his pain too, the way you wrote it was so intense! I cant wait to read the sequel you mentioned!
petite.hope chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
I'm speechless, I'm cry too. Help, this is too beautiful- ;;
CanarySong chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Oh god I'm sobbing. I am crying my stupid eyes out and snotting up and it is GROSS. I guess you know it's a good story if it manages to make you blubber like a whale.
Junichiblue chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
Thank you. I am crying now. *blows nose* I'm sorry I don't have anything more constructive to say right now. T.T
briar black death rose chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Ahhhh its so saddd i cried TT (waiks) grimmjoww ichigoooo
Pie Shaped Cumulus chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
I cried.
Misc. Ink chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
I saw this story when you first posted it, but because of the warning, I had to wait and gather the courage to read it (and find time when I would be completely alone so people wouldn't see me if I cried). So now...the review...

The intro set it all up, and then the beginning was great, with the birthday, puppy, and proposal. It was all going so well, and was so beautiful...and then you had to make me cry. Not once, oh no. Three times! First when Ichigo died in Grimjow's arms, using his last breath to say he's sorry and he loves him. Then again when Grimmjow gives Tensa to Isshin, because he's Ichigo's and he can't handle it. And THEN a third and final time, when I read Grimmjow's note as he slowly bleeds out, waiting to meet Ichigo again. I am so happy I made sure I was alone when reading this...and I had my tissues ready *sniffles and blows nose, again*

I'm happy you warned me, and although it was incredibly sad to read, it was a great story. A great, sad, tear-wrenching tragedy...You are an amazing writer, which I'm sure you know by now, and I hope you continue to write more stories in the future. I know you already have some you're working on, and I am keeping up with them and love them all. I can't wait to read more of your work, even if sometimes it feels like it's killing me :)
Caitriona695 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
I was cryng by the time I got to the end of this piece. There was such hopeful emotion at the beginning, even though I knew that Ichigo had died. But the longer it went on, you really did a good job of packing in a lot of emotion into a little piece. You really made me want to smell the fire burning so the smoke would make god's eyes sting with the sorrow.
Thanks for sharing this with us. I don't often cry when I read sad pieces, but I did with this one.