Reviews for Down To Zero
colormerainbows21 chapter 15 . 8/29/2014
So I recently discovered this story and sat and read it all pretty much in one shot. You're an awesome writer & I love this story. You definitely gained a follower! :)
Jbcjazz chapter 15 . 8/23/2014
Still loving this story and can't wait for updates. I totally understand life getting in way. And glad to hear you'll never give up on this. Curious if others will try to talk Oliva out of trying again with Alex, and the thing with her stuff and Robert. But we all know they belong together, Alex and Olivia forever
Bkwrmchar chapter 15 . 8/22/2014
WOW! So glad you're back and are planning on finishing this story. Thank You for the usual excellent chapter...looking forward to more.
brwnsuga chapter 15 . 8/20/2014
Im so glad that you are back. Ill be here for your next update. Alex n Liv together again. Im stoked.
providence26 chapter 15 . 8/20/2014
I love this story, take your time, better a long wait and to be finished than never finished at all
BabouTunt chapter 15 . 8/19/2014
Yay! Glad you're back with this one.
artemiskitty chapter 15 . 8/19/2014
I'm still reading! Great chapter :-) Can't wait to see what happens next.
TNdani chapter 14 . 4/10/2014
I just came across this story and read the first two chapters before realizing there was such a long time since the last update. I normally wont read anything with a gap like but I thought about, decided I didnt have anything better to do than torture myself, so I continued. I am actually pretty glad I did. As a writer, I get the writers block and real life getting in the way. I also know as a writer that sometimes knowing people are with you and interested helps to make you push through that. So, having said that, its a good story with an interesting plot. I really hope that you keep to your goal and finish this out. I, for one, am very intersted in seeing where it goes.
Guest chapter 14 . 1/16/2014
Aww, great update! Love that theyre finally going to talk.
BabouTunt chapter 13 . 12/9/2013
Well, at least that shook up the weird detached state of stalemate they've been in. They're both kind of emotionally disengaged, just in very different ways.
ChErRy6PaO chapter 14 . 12/8/2013
Wooow...

Great one! It was worth the wait!

At last Alex is opening up a little! But I was wondering if she is still in love with Liv, if she still loves her? I know that she is stuborn and that but...at times I just wonder...

Anyway, I'm looking forward for the next chapter, hope to read it soon!

Thank you!
lonestar40k chapter 14 . 12/6/2013
Fianlly! She is going to open up, I am so glad you are still writing this story. I look forward to every iteration!
DeLene chapter 14 . 12/4/2013
I have missed this story so much. I'm very happy to see that you are back with us in the world of fanfiction. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
IBME chapter 14 . 12/2/2013
I hope they can find their way back to one another now. This has been gut wrenching.
Bkwrmchar chapter 14 . 12/2/2013
WOW! FANTASTIC chapter! So glad your back. Please don't leave this story unfinished.