Reviews for Down To Zero
Madbadger chapter 16 . 3/17
Totally totally love this story one of the best I've read in a long time please keep it coming how ever long it takes real life allowing.
Madbadger chapter 9 . 3/17
Wow just wow can't across this story by chance and really pleased I did can't wait to read more it's brilliant.
lazytown2000 chapter 16 . 3/15
This is an amazing story? I absoluty love it
Bkwrmchar chapter 16 . 3/13
Really glad you are continuing this story. Thank You for the terrific chapter. I'm thinking Alex's conversation with Robert will not be a walk in the park...but, with Liv's support, Alex is still one tough cookie.
BabouTunt chapter 16 . 3/13
Thanks for updating!
Welcome back. Your writing has been missed.
colormerainbows21 chapter 15 . 8/29/2014
So I recently discovered this story and sat and read it all pretty much in one shot. You're an awesome writer & I love this story. You definitely gained a follower! :)
Jbcjazz chapter 15 . 8/23/2014
Still loving this story and can't wait for updates. I totally understand life getting in way. And glad to hear you'll never give up on this. Curious if others will try to talk Oliva out of trying again with Alex, and the thing with her stuff and Robert. But we all know they belong together, Alex and Olivia forever
Bkwrmchar chapter 15 . 8/22/2014
WOW! So glad you're back and are planning on finishing this story. Thank You for the usual excellent chapter...looking forward to more.
brwnsuga chapter 15 . 8/20/2014
Im so glad that you are back. Ill be here for your next update. Alex n Liv together again. Im stoked.
providence26 chapter 15 . 8/20/2014
I love this story, take your time, better a long wait and to be finished than never finished at all
BabouTunt chapter 15 . 8/19/2014
Yay! Glad you're back with this one.
artemiskitty chapter 15 . 8/19/2014
I'm still reading! Great chapter :-) Can't wait to see what happens next.
TNdani chapter 14 . 4/10/2014
I just came across this story and read the first two chapters before realizing there was such a long time since the last update. I normally wont read anything with a gap like but I thought about, decided I didnt have anything better to do than torture myself, so I continued. I am actually pretty glad I did. As a writer, I get the writers block and real life getting in the way. I also know as a writer that sometimes knowing people are with you and interested helps to make you push through that. So, having said that, its a good story with an interesting plot. I really hope that you keep to your goal and finish this out. I, for one, am very intersted in seeing where it goes.
Guest chapter 14 . 1/16/2014
Aww, great update! Love that theyre finally going to talk.