Reviews for Down To Zero
Romue chapter 1 . 9/1
Hi
I loved this story very much. Stumbled uponbit only recently. Is there any chance u ever end it?

Lana
DeLene chapter 18 . 2/22
Wonderful chapter! I was so happy to see that you had updated and I can't wait to read the next chapter. I really love this story.
starie78 chapter 18 . 1/29
I knew there was a reason I've never tried tequila!
peterpeter chapter 18 . 1/27
look forward to more
Bekka0405 chapter 17 . 1/26
Very well written check thank you. I really enjoyed it
rookie802 chapter 17 . 1/26
Good chapter!
Serena chapter 17 . 1/25
YES YES YES! Finally an update! Great story. Kisses from Italy
trace619 chapter 17 . 1/25
Glad to see an update! I was also happy to see that Alex appears to be doing well. I could be wrong but I kinda get the feeling Robert might try to cause trouble down the road.
Welcome back! Always a pleasure reading a new chapter for this story!
peterpeter chapter 17 . 1/25
hope you update soon
Bekka0405 chapter 16 . 1/17
Ok so it's been a really long time sense you have done an update and I totally get that life is crazy. But I started this fic today and really couldn't put it down. I really like the people as you have written them. And I really hope that the story is still able to be finished. Thanks for sharing.
Madbadger chapter 16 . 3/17/2015
Totally totally love this story one of the best I've read in a long time please keep it coming how ever long it takes real life allowing.
Madbadger chapter 9 . 3/17/2015
Wow just wow can't across this story by chance and really pleased I did can't wait to read more it's brilliant.
lazytown2000 chapter 16 . 3/15/2015
This is an amazing story? I absoluty love it
Bkwrmchar chapter 16 . 3/13/2015
Really glad you are continuing this story. Thank You for the terrific chapter. I'm thinking Alex's conversation with Robert will not be a walk in the park...but, with Liv's support, Alex is still one tough cookie.