Reviews for Freaks amongst Half Bloods
Good story mate
strabimonx chapter 18 . 9/28/2014
Nice
AdepFanFics chapter 8 . 3/28/2014
Ummm... Why does percy sleep in this one?
AdepFanFics chapter 18 . 3/17/2014
It's really, really, good, although I do have a querey: why are Nico and Percy 18 and English?

This is in no way meant to be an insulting review(p.s sorry about my earlier and unthoughtful review:)? )
AdepFanFics chapter 9 . 3/16/2014
You americans think all british are stinking rich and live in BLOODY MANSIONS! Not to mention our supposed stupid sounding accents! OR the fact that apparently we are so proud that we say (and I quote from an american film): "I don't cry! I'm british!"

I'm sorry if you (the author) are insulted by this bit I had to speak my mind

I also apologise if you're not american
daniel.ong.37 chapter 18 . 6/28/2013
lovely story plot
angellyx13 chapter 14 . 1/5/2013
I really like your story but I have to say I'm not a big fan of Annabeth's attitude. It's irritating and bratty. Percy deserves better. But I still love this story.
angellyx13 chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
I actually really like your story so far. Which is surprising because I usually hate stories that have to do with vampires. But your story is really interesting and well written. I also love stories where Percy and Nico are best friends.
Dezil chapter 18 . 12/30/2012
Do you think your going to make a sequal?
sam chapter 17 . 12/20/2012
pls update its so
The Jamerican chapter 18 . 12/21/2012
great chapter, cant wait for your update
if you have time I would like you to check out my story and tell me what you think (:
aesir21 chapter 18 . 12/20/2012
Great short wrap up to an awesome story. It will definitely make the top 20 awesome favorite stories on fanfiction. Thanks for writing and creating this story.
The Jamerican chapter 17 . 12/8/2012
Awesome, cant wait for the next update
Blackjack1231 chapter 17 . 10/31/2012
Wow i love your story, hope you keep going and yes you should do a second one. And your story deservers way more credit thant it's getting :)
aesir21 chapter 17 . 10/30/2012
Awesome chapter. Thanks for updating. Great dates.