Reviews for Natural Chemistry
Toya chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
So cute. The writing was short and sweet.
Encantada the Maiden chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
so cute love it,,,love ko talaga si kiyosumi
XxLeopardPrintxX chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
Awww :) It's cute! I love Sengoku! He's a sweetie, and I love his character :p

-Michy
Jabberawr chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Teehee That was awesome! Written in one night? YOU ARE THE BEST. Asahi is so cute *-*
MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE PLEASE!
Neon Genesis chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Will you write me something everytime I complain of boredom? Because I can have a request sheet drawn up for you shortly. XD

Love this! Highly entertaining. All of your OCs that I've read, though different, have the same feel. Uh, your voice, I guess. Just this sort of dry, resigned, almost grim humor. It's awesome.

But yeah. And this did remind me of Sarah Dessen's work! Actually, Sarah Dessen's work reminds me of Sarah Dessen's work. Largely because it's all the of like Jodi Picoult's. But.

Thank you sooooo much for sharing this! :D
fyerigurl chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Best SengokuOC that I've ever seen, hands down. I like how you portray him as a more serious character, rather than all easygoing-ness and flirtatousness. You definitely gave his character more dimension. So yeah, I don't think this is crack at all.

Concrit wise, I think some of the events are a bit disjointed and the transitions could be smoother. There could be more description. But I like the simplistic style of writing, and your dialogue is the shining part of the fic, as usual.

Lovely read.