Reviews for Justice League: Thunderer
Guest chapter 1 . 11/12/2017
Did you know that thor once withstood and shrugged off the weight of over 20 planets?
Guest chapter 4 . 10/26/2017
"Thor grumbled as he sipped his coffee"

Thor: i like this coffee, bring me another!(shatters cup on the table).
Guest chapter 9 . 9/21/2017
Man i hope this continues. Also, seems like a smart move to seal most of thor's strength in mjiolner for now. He smacked down the titans with that handicap(granted, he entered warriors madness). Still, considering how strong he is in marvel canon(lifting midgard serpent, which is large enough to wrap around the earth several times and crush it, destroying an ark weighing over 1 mil tons, holding a moon together in basically glueing it back up with his lightning, stalemating the hulk for hours on end(hulk's strength escalates with his rafe) while holding back, flying several times the speed of light(i aint buying the whole throws himself with his hammer crap), surviving supernovas, planet busters, crushing uru into dust with his bare hands(uru is pretty buch on the same durability scale as adamantium), accidentally punching a panet out of orbit when he armwrestled beta ray bill, and accidentally destroying several planets in his fight with Gorr) limiting him at this point seems like a good idea. Though I ask that you try to avoid what most marvel writers like to do and make sure he does not lose any onesided fights just to establish how powerful the new baddy is. They do that alot(seriously just look at poor ultimate thor, its like the only reason he exists is to get beat up by bad guys to put that on their resume).
RavenSummoning chapter 9 . 9/8/2017
Thanks for writing! I've added this to my favorites and follows lists just in case you feel you muse strike again!
Guest chapter 9 . 8/1/2017
I love THIS!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2017
This is a really good story I hope you'll continue it
JimmyHall24 chapter 9 . 12/12/2016
Athena realizes her sword would just break against superman right? He can literally walk through a hail of machine gun fire.. unless her sword is enchanted or some shit..
rayr0179 chapter 9 . 5/30/2016
Please update!
Jose19 chapter 2 . 5/19/2016
Thor will get along very well with Diana because she is Divine in origin like himself but this will be interesting to see.
Michael chapter 9 . 3/29/2016
If this is back and we can expect to see more I am super excited.
Eisenstein chapter 9 . 3/28/2016
Best Wishes to the hopefully recovering Story.
It felt good to see a new chapter, and while I didn't like the new Name that much, I could accept the change .
Odin's still out, and Loki plays (or is) still the good placeholder while Thor is still in Exile.
Basically the potential crisis between Asgard and Olympus still needs something to resolve it.
Short and waiting for the next chapter ...
Umbra.Venator chapter 9 . 2/22/2016
Awesome story so far, love how the Amazons were originally more bloodthirsty, makes them more realistic, they kinda annoyed me with their holier than thou attitude
Guest chapter 8 . 1/25/2016
Please update soon
Guest chapter 8 . 1/24/2016
Please update soon I would love to know what happens next
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
Aaaand he's back love your story and I hope you carry on