Reviews for The Art of Uncovering
babri chapter 10 . 9/21/2013
Thank you for this perfectly sweet, enchanting story, it's like a balm for the soul and great job with your quotations, really intriguing
fanka77 chapter 10 . 7/12/2013
awww...
fanka77 chapter 10 . 6/9/2013
That was beautiful...
Guest chapter 10 . 1/24/2013
Marvellous story. Well written! Love it!
71cottes chapter 10 . 1/23/2013
very nice history to continue writing I love
Guest chapter 10 . 1/22/2013
Thanks for accomplished Jack's determination! Love the ending. It's touching! I heard Sue Thomas movie is confirmed on production this fall, Wish the the ending of the movie will kind of touching and romance too!
nedfan chapter 10 . 1/22/2013
All: thank you for reading this pétit story. I had much fun in composing it.
Lienn: Ik gok dat ik inderdaad één van de weinigen ben. Opmerkelijk is het zeker dat na al die jaren en slechts drie seizoenen er nog zoveel geschreven wordt. Het meeste is soppige meuk, vind ik, maar er zitten ook pareltjes tussen. Waar de verhalen van mij toe behoren laat ik aan jouw beoordeling over ;-).
Lienn chapter 9 . 1/15/2013
Really nice chapter! I loved how the atmosphere changed so suddenly... hope you'll get the inspiration to write a nice and warm ending to it though ;)!
En ik zag zojuist dat je ook in Nederland woont.. wat grappig, ik denk dat je één van de weinigen bent! Het verbaast me trouwens dat zoveel mensen nog actief zijn op een forum van een serie die al lang niet meer uitgezonden wordt!
But keep up the good work, I'm a big fan! :)
Tango salsa chapter 9 . 1/6/2013
Okay, quit an predicament here. Although I know that everything will turn as they both want it to be.

Thanks for the update.
71cottes chapter 9 . 1/4/2013
finish this history please and which Jack courtyard after Sue to say to him that nothing is finished between them
Guest chapter 9 . 1/3/2013
Thanks for your update. I really feel you heard me. You granted my wish right away after I left my review yesterday. Please do not leave us hanging without knowing that Jack's determination that he will not let Sue drive away this times without letting her know that his heart belong to her (as what been mentioned in chapter 7) was fulfilled. I really love how you display both Jack and Sue emotion. i hope for more, but if you have to stop and start a new story, I beg you to add at one or two chapters so this story will pend or end at something romance or touching instead of heart broken state. Please!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/1/2013
Wow...such a good story...I have been waiting to hear from you for more than a month now...can you please update soon?
Huck05 chapter 8 . 11/25/2012
very good please update asap you can't leave us hanging like this lol! Bring on the J/S romance
71cottes chapter 8 . 11/24/2012
I like the manner of jack plug well to think...
Tangosalsa chapter 8 . 11/24/2012
Okay, I just loved the fuzziness and I can hardly wait for more while Oscar is on his way to Pennsylvania.

We need fuzziness eecially with the temperature dropping outside.

Please update soon.