Reviews for Obedience
LittleSnowChild chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Oh i know this plot its the one G27 i'm an adult
Wouwie its really nice but because most of the story goes just like the G27 one it's pretty boring -3-
magicanimegurl chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
funny, luv it!
deactivated slash dead acc chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
I didn't read the summary, I just clicked randomly. And then I noticed that Hibari's the uke. And Tsuna's the seme. O.o
Stupid-Frog chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
I think it was just a little out of character, but still very entertaining to read! Good job! :D
Karasu Kagami chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
I think im in love! I wish there was moooore! /
Failing Wings chapter 1 . 9/7/2012
This..this is hot. Now to go look at your other stories! I look forward to any other writings from you!
mad100141 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Thumbs up. Since ive read so much how writers dont know if their stories are good or bad or if they were enjoyed im from last week on writing thumbs up to stories i like its takes less than a min and easy way to show appreaciation for the authors creativity.
Chunzi chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Why are there so little reviews for this wonderful masterpiece! I, myself am a 2718 fangirl, so I say there should be more stories about them just like this!xD
Thank you so much for this juicy story.:3
Soul Vrazy chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
hahahhah interesting!
i love it!
S chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Wow, that was...wow. I would have liked a little bit more detail about the punishment, but it was still... what's the word... hot.

You a few grammer mistakes and you sometimes suddenly switch from past to present tense (like in you 2nd paragraph), but it has rather good over all grammer.

All I really want is more detail like... which way is Hibari cuffed to the pole, faceing the pole or away from it. Is Hibari standing or sitting throughout the ordeal? What type of vibarater, egg-shaped or something different? Those are just a few things that come to mind when I ask for more detail.

Anyway, hoped I helped. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Hahaha, i have got to say i think its really good
Xxferessa-TanXx chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
GAH HOSPITAL PLEASE !DAMN I DIED TOO MUCH NOSE BLEED _
cobitslover chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
i loved it
SkylarkRequiem chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
There were a few flaws, but overall, I liked it :D There's not enough 2718 around... it's always 1827 w