Reviews for Adventures of the Undead Kind
Archel-Always chapter 17 . 7/29/2013
Oh god! That Doctor Who chapter really got me!

"My ride, of course. You don't have a car yet."

"Nope, but I've got a TARDIS, and that's much much better."

Haha! You should've added a "bowties are cool" somewhere in there. Lol.
iloveRORY chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
like it its really good
DoctorSmiler chapter 17 . 1/22/2013
I tottaly loved the bennicas's ones, they are AWESOME, you are an amazing writer, I hope you write more about them someday, I would tottaly read it, kisses!
Guest chapter 17 . 1/17/2013
Might I suggest a futuristic oneshot? Like about Ethan and Sarah's kid and Benny and Ericas kid? Or a Star Wars bought by Disney one!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/1/2012
OMG. You should make one about the aniverssy of Bennys' parents death and h's in a bad mood and what ever at school but the gang doesn't know why so they ask him and whatever and he tells them. I bet you could make it WAY better tho!
funkybananas47 chapter 11 . 12/1/2012
Hell! I would eat the salsa anway!

Haha! Rory's 'hip-thrusting'!
karaliza76 chapter 17 . 11/24/2012
I did not understand half of what you just said. Oh well!

karaliza76
bs13 chapter 17 . 11/24/2012
Haha. Very nice, cute Bennica! Even though I don't watch Doctor Who, this was great!
bellafan22 chapter 17 . 11/24/2012
Nice chapter
Bree525 chapter 17 . 11/24/2012
I loved it!

BTW: Its MyBabysittersAVampireaholic! Weird new Penname, I know.

Loved the chapter, it was very cute. Especially the Bennica! :)

I'm not a Whovian, but I should try to watch that sometime! :D

Update soon, I'll be reading!
Angel-of-Red chapter 7 . 11/22/2012
Great idea having bunny afraid of cats
bs13 chapter 16 . 10/4/2012
So cute! Love the last part when he runs harder than he ever had in his life...Benny was so funny. Like Zach at the end of "Twister" that Suite life on Deck episode. He was all like, "Are you gonna kiss her? Or do we have to wait six months again?" OMG. FANGIRLING.
Rachel chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Can u make a chapter that benny and rory are fighting over erica. But erica isnt doing anything except taking all the present they are giving her. But sarah says thats wrong at that she has to chose. Later that day sarah breakes up with ethan cuz ethan said he LIKES sarah but LOVES someone cant chose so she went to ethans house thinking sarah is there. Turns out that sarah isnt there and instead erica asks ethan. Ethan tried to tell her what to do but was to nervous. Erica saw how nervous he was and tried to comfort him. She was going to leave cuz she thought that she was scaring him. But before she can leave ethan stops her and confesses his felling for her. Ethan kisses her. Now erica made her choice

ETHAN.
Rachel chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
i know this is bizzare but.. Um.. Could u make a chapter that benny and rory is fighting over erica and erica has to chose but she doesent wanna cuz benny and rory are buying her presents so she wont do anything except take all the presents. But sarah said thats wrong and that erica has to chose. In a couple days sarah breaks up with ethan cuz ethan said he LIKES sarah but LOVES somone else. Erica was couldnt chose so she went to ethans house thinking sarah is there but sarah is not. So instaed erica asks him for help but ethan just kissed her. Then that was ericas choice.

ETHAN.
Rachel chapter 16 . 9/29/2012
B-B-BENNICA...WWAAH! srry.. Still luv ur stories! ..heh heh.. Um..update? BENNICA!