Reviews for Porcelain
WERID ENDING THEY WERE SUPPOSE TO END UP TOGHTHER ALSO THE 2 ENDINGS WERE CONFUSING
I like it so far very dramatic
Herondale18 chapter 20 . 1/28
BEST COUPLE EVER
Herondale18 chapter 11 . 1/27
Adam is officially an ass.
MrsMusicAddict chapter 27 . 1/19
I just read all of this is one go, and wow. This hurt. I know that there is this Alternative ending, but reading that after the original ending is just not the same. You meant to have them live their lives apart, and as much as I can see why, and respect the beauty of it not having a happy ending for once, I suppose a warning would have been nice?

I mean, it's realistic, sure, but we've had an entire story about Cas & Dean's journey, and then you wrap it up in a tiny paragraph basically telling us: HAHAHA GOTCHA.
The only thing I could think of was, that even if Cas was happy, he stil wasn't completely over Dean. And I didn't even feel like Dean was happy at all, and just settled with Jo, which she doesn't deserve. It feels like the whole story was just useless. What's the point of it all? Dean finally is okay with who he is and how he feels.. for what? To crawl back in and live his apple pie life with Jo?

This was an incredible story, it truly was, and I really enjoyed it, and I was already planning on putting it into my favs, but I'm pretty sure I don't ever want to read this again after that ending. So please know I am not insulting your story or your writing, cuz it's amazing! It's just not my thing to root for them, to have them find their way back to each other, only for it to end like: yeaah no.

So yeah, great story, but I'm sorry to say I won't be back to read it again ;) I am gonna see if some of your other stuff speaks to me, so who knows? maybe you'll hear from me again
Guest chapter 26 . 11/7/2014
I can't read that shit, it started off so good and overtime it became so damn frustrating. I couldn't even finish it the moment you wrote "10 years later" I fucking lost it, it's stupid you shouldn't need to skip time just cos your shitty plot didn't work out so you had to go back and undo the fucking thing with a time skip.

You had good characters, good background and it worked well and then you had to ruin it by making Castiel move on, WTF?! He shouldn't move on idk if it sounds dickish you kept ruining the fucking thing over and over again. I wish I hadn't read it because all it managed to do was piss me off
you're-a-fangirl chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
To many feels for this story, loved the original ending but I ship destiel so hard I had to love the alternative more. Thank you for my soggy pillows. :)
Trance20666 chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
good chapter
does this have a paranormal twist?
or are they all human?
Trance
dreamz1107 chapter 27 . 7/20/2014
I'm crying so much I was freaking out cause Cas and Dean didnt end up together but at the same time I was happy they were happy but my pillow is still soggy.
Liz chapter 27 . 7/10/2014
I liked the first ending better. It was nice to see a story where the asshole who decided to change didn't automatically win anyway. It felt more real. But the dean/Jo? I didn't see that coming. Not against it, but I didn't see it coming.
RECKEDSMILES chapter 27 . 6/14/2014
MIGHT AS WELL BE FUCKJNG WRECKED MY SMILE IS JUST COMPLETLY PUSHED. NO NO No! I did not just read this for the past five hours too get them not together...god dammit and I was just recovering from twist and shout! All and all it was amazing but you managed to make my heart Leo with joy and then have it be scratched and clawed out. Fucking Balthazar man, apologies though for my language and crude review. It's so outstanding that I just...they were so perfect for each other! And then it just...they left each other...I wanted them to make out and be together and have adopted kids and...gah! I'm going to cry now...ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh but hAve you now you can pm me at ReckedSmiles. I'm just going to add this to my list of tear jerking bastard stories...that are so damn good that I couldn't put it down all night. Thank you
JuniorWoofles chapter 16 . 5/1/2014
This half chapter was the most cutest thing ever and I love how their both secretly broken and they don't realise they're fixing each other.
JuniorWoofles chapter 13 . 5/1/2014
Favourite chapter and I loved the broken angel reference
Guest chapter 26 . 3/9/2014
I hate you T.T i can't even... your evil
holycrap35 chapter 26 . 2/11/2014