Reviews for Marauder
KatnissandPrimWeasley chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Awh. It's so upsetting. Great job, I like your style of writing.
-Prim
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
again, loved this one! Esp the 'Sirius Black must have really hated Remus Lupin.' bit. I find it so so heartbreaking for two reasons: 1) Poor Remus must be feeling so guilty because he was the only Marauder alive and free and 2) Remus really believed that Sirius was the traitor D:
Despite the fact that many witches and Wizards were celebrating the downfall of Voldy, I think that must've been the darkest period of time for Remus :( Really think he's the most pitiful character in the whole series, what with his lycanthropy and losses.
this was really nice :)))
Kat0898 chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Aw, poor Moony. I love Moony. But when we talk about all this, with the Marauders and death, did you ever realize that the order on the Marauder's Map was the order that the Marauders died, backward? Just a thought, and good story!
DarkDramaLady chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
awwww this ending is really sweet! I'm sorry that I didn't read this before now, I've just been really busy and not actually reading that much of anything! Yikes!

But I really really like this story, I really love Remus and how you portrayed him, he is such an intricate and interesting character, and I think you did an amazing job of portraying him, like I just said earlier in this most likely a run on sentence.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
I cried so hard! This is amazing! You're a very talented author!
PSdancer54 chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Good job!
Definitely-Dreaming chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
I really don't know how to put this review into words - but your writing is... wow - in a I love it way! Can you keep writing? I love the Marauder Era, especially when you write it because your style of writing is unique!