Reviews for You Got Your Wish
werewolf hunny chapter 1 . 7/21
What?! Is that it? Are you gonna finish, or update or anything. I want more please tell me more.
YES! love this, Bella is such a spoilt whiney brat and this is perfect though poor Jasper
Kazza18 chapter 1 . 5/22
Yeah well, most of the time Bella is a bit of a foot stomping brat. Can totally see it ending like that. Silly girl.
noravei chapter 1 . 3/9
So, I'm not quite sure how I feel about this. It really casts a perspective on how childish Bella was being during that whole debacle, which I like. The ending fits well. There's no resolution for poor Jasper, though.
traceybuie chapter 1 . 1/17
sad...
monay9e chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
This Bella made me soooo mad! But it was a good story though.
TinaF chapter 1 . 4/2/2015
Loved it!
itsawhitlocklifeforme chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
*Takes hat off to Geezer once again. Lady, you truly are a master of the pen in so many ways! Truly well written and Gah the places this could go. My imagination is whining and possibly will keep this in my dreams tonight, oh well! Who wouldn't want to dream of a pissed off Jasper! Stupid stupid Bella she got her wish! :D
Robin.D chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
wow that was a good story :):):):)
Jasper's Darlin' Kathy chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
I am reading your o/s stories so fast that I am sure I am missing parts. I will be rereading them soon. I really enjoyed this one too. Your writing pulls me in to where I feel like I am in the story.

Kathy :D
Babysis64 chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
this was a good one chapter, so now Bella and Jasper lost everyone in their lives, and now Bella is going to turn into a vampire and just a feeling that Jasper will leave her by herself right.
LJ Summers chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
This feels so canon to me. Eclipse Bella made me want to vomit. Like, All. The. Time.

Perfect (but tragic) story!
InaV chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Loved this. Loved how Jake for once didn't push and did what was right (get out of a stupid situation), how the "family" died (coz they are not immortal), how Jasper will give her what she wants and doesn't know she shouldn't. But to be honest, there is nothing to be done for Bella's stupidity - she'll be a whiny self-pitying I-know-best idiot for eternity.
I wish you'd make a multi-chapter like that OS ;)
TwistedNeiviv chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Wholly shit!
LadyofSpain chapter 1 . 4/5/2014
Yikes! This will live in my brain for quite some time.