Reviews for Halfway In Love
JC chapter 1 . 7/8
Excellent story! A deaf Severus isn't something you come across every day, either!
narutonarutolove chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
I read the story were harry was married to severus who was blind. etc. Then i read this one, and now character, i have a love for stories where snape either blind or deaf, it just places something new to his character and i love it! I loved this one! Please write more stories like this. Do you know stories like this? snape blind or deaf...?
sarahsezlove chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Beautifully poignant.
bookworm0902 chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
I loved this. It was brilliant, just like all of the other pieces that you've written. Amazing writing!
Touchstone's Ranna chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
This story struck a chord with me. I myself paint and have a sister who is mostly deaf, so I connected a bit in that way to this story. I was a tad apprehensive when I realized that Severus was deaf (noticed it before it was stated in the story) but you wrote him well.

I enjoyed your writing style in general with the descriptions, of both the surroundings and in describing art and music. The dialogue between Harry and Severus felt natural.

Thank you for sharing this story.
sevenphoenixtears chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Wow, beautiful story. I love Severus' description of painting. I love how into his music Harry is, especially when he was playing the bar at the beginning. Wonderful story. Thanks for sharing.
Jrocknpoppingirl chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
So cute!
emmee chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Do you cry sometimes when you write? Because this is absolutely beautiful...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Whoa...your story is vere moving.
I really hope you do more one day.

The Crimson Mage.
IndieWrites chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Hmm... I like it. Really like it. It has been a while since I have read a good, engrossing AU for this pair, and I'm glad to have read this one. You kept Harry and Severus- Harry and Severus, even without the magic. And the ending was satisfying in many ways, although I have to wonder if Draco wasn't a tad jealous? Anyway, thanks for sharing. I look forward to reading more of your works.