Reviews for Different Universe
Lady Gaidin chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Funny and sweet. Cool idea. I love the changes in the other world. Great ending.
LicyLionyx chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
So great !
Kiro Angel chapter 1 . 1/18/2014
Yeah, geeze, Potter. Listen to your husband.
Lovely, lovely, made me cry. So meaningful, really, I'm in post-story high. I can't even form correct sentences, this is so beautiful. Thank you, really, thank you so much.
DemeRain chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
That was awesome. Thanks for sharing.
narutonarutolove chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
aww, snape is so sweet in his snape-ish way.
Ossa Angelum chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
How the hell did you get me crying so much?
Ceti H. Black chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
I like the fact that it ended well but not everything went well. It made the whole fic more realistic.
RueBroadway chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
I loved this story. I appreciated the different take on what type of person Harry would be without his life's trails and tribulations. It was honest and heartbreaking. And his interactions with both Snapes were perfect. Really, awesome characterizations and great idea!
Sakura Lisel chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Albus Junior had to be kidding when he accused his dad of 'not trying harder' to make his marriage to Al's mom work. After 14 years, doesn't he think Harry tried hard enough? Harry forced himself to stay with Ginny and be father to three kids with her for 14 years, denying what he is and wants, and the brat has the nerve to get mad and accuse him of not 'trying hard enough'? how much harder did Harry have to try after 14 years, and make himself and Ginny miserable in their sham marriage.
Helen chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Interesting story. I truly cried when Severus didn't love Harry in new world he was in, that Harry's children didn't exist. I goddamn cried.
bookworm0902 chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Wow. Just wow. I think that this is one of the absolute best pieces I've ever had the privilege of reading. Seriously. Damn. You are brilliant!
Talizora chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Omg... So awesome! 10/10
AerynS chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Lovely story
My Alternate Reality chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Awwww, I liked it. So glad Harry made it back! I could see Snape doing that spell on Harry only.
new moongirl chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
that last line killed me! XD hahahahahaha

i enjoyed this fic. goodjob!