Reviews for Spirit World
LillyGirl310 chapter 26 . 9/27/2013
Oh i can't belive this story is finished but if you are unable to continue then that is fine by me as for taking over with writing the story i am sorry but i would not like that responsibility as i have my own stories to write when i can find the time.
Marzipan chapter 22 . 7/14/2013
"If you do not help the one that you love, you will lose them forever." He said.
Ahhhhhhh! Byakyua feels! You blindsided me and my poor heart!
Gintoki Kotorou chapter 25 . 5/14/2013
Renji-kun is so cute hope u update s00N
LillyGirl310 chapter 25 . 1/26/2013
I am not only glad that you have updated but the fact you were able to put two chapters on in one go is an added bonus because it kept me busy for a while (lol)
Please update again soon and I will review again.
BlackUndertaker chapter 25 . 1/25/2013
Love your story! I really like your oc Kari and that you started at the being. Hope you update soon so I can review properly! BlackUndertaker
Dalonega Noquisi chapter 25 . 1/24/2013
Oh I've missed this story!
EnchantedRiver chapter 23 . 1/20/2013
I enjoyed reading this. What I liked the most are the pace and some funny moments. Keep writing! :)
Piacine chapter 23 . 12/15/2012
OMG! I LURV this story! PWEAAASE continue :D
Dalonega Noquisi chapter 23 . 12/1/2012
Oh I needed that! I think we all did. Hopefully that gets them off to a good start. Can't wait for more, hopefully it's not too long :)
LillyGirl310 chapter 23 . 12/1/2012
What a sweet chapter but it had it's funny bits too.
Please update soon and i will review again.
LillyGirl310 chapter 22 . 11/15/2012
Aww what a sweet and funny story and I hope that you will continue to update it or at least do a squel to it so I can find out what happens next.
Please update soon
itechoesmymind chapter 22 . 11/7/2012
Continue! I want to know Hikari and Renji's past and what are they going to do inside the house...all alone ))
Monkey D. Lyna chapter 22 . 11/3/2012
:D another great chapter! Haha i cant wait til your next chapter!
Devicorn chapter 22 . 11/2/2012
Haha! The part where Hikari was holding on to Kenpachi's ankle made me laugh so much :D Love the chapter, can't wait for more XD
Dalonega Noquisi chapter 22 . 11/2/2012
LOVED it! Especially Captain B. Which is shocking, can't wait for more now that Renji and her will be in close quarters. Let the falling back in love commence!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »