Reviews for Considering Possibilities
Ashdo chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
I really love the way you write. I feel like after such a long time in the fandom I get so picky with fanfictions and yours are just never disappointing. Just amazing
CarolineSC chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Cute read.
TheLostCanAlwaysBeFound chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
You are beautiful. Simply beautiful with your words. If you're ever looking for a full time job, I'll pay you to come sit at my house and write smut for me.
anon chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
So. amazing.
jock chapter 1 . 9/18/2012
Lovely one-shot here.
Wonderful mix of funny and sweet. Really enjoyed it.
The whole thing, particularly the Faberry sex scene, was just so..awkward but pretty. Kind of really endearing

'You're such a fucking idiot sometimes, you know that?' ouch
but that was probably my favourite bit.

Never in her life did she think she would know what Rachel's skin tastes like.
I loved this line too.

Hope you write more Faberry :)
tenearthimps chapter 1 . 7/28/2012
So much fun! Thank you for writing this.
peut-etre-poulet chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I love how cool and confident you made Rachel in this story, like she knew what she wanted and she was really upfront about it and then Quinn turned into an awkward schoolgirl as a result, just adorable!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
This was ridiculously hot, good job.
SuperGleek18 chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
This was really good. and Quinn's obliviousness was just too funny :)
Mord5ith chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Kind of hot.
Even if I absolutely loathe the word experiment and everything that comes with it.
K chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Awesome.
Lcrazemag chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Haha, this is great! Thanks for sharing! :)
nattitude chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
Loved 3 very hot!
imaferrari chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
This is just great! Although it just touches over that year, it at least presents us with a good, accurate and legitimate time frame of all this happening. (Nothing unrealistically rushed.) I could actually picture this happening...except with Quinn initially being a little more aware that she'd like to be the test subject.
gleefaberry chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
This was amazing...so intense! I loved the ending, but this was my favorite line:

where her fingertips rest and rub at the fine hairs there, which are somehow connected to her heart, because god.

Yeah, I had the same reaction. :)

Maybe a sequel is in order? I'd read it!

And since you asked, Brit-speak:

Generally, Americans don't refer to 'a coffee' in casual conversation (it's usually just 'coffee' unless ordering in a restaurant/coffee shop). It's not unheard of, but it's not usual.

In the sentence 'You found any attractive lesbian acquaintances for me to experiment with, then?', we would wouldn't usually end with 'then.' Maybe, 'hmmm' or something but ending it at 'with' would be find too.

The phrase 'break up' usually refers to the ending of a romantic relationship. I think you meant 'break for summer' or 'before summer break'.

'Right? Right.' Not sure what this means. 'Really?' I don't know.

We generally don't use the contraction 'needn't.' We say 'doesn't need to be' or less often 'need not be'.