Reviews for Making Dysfunction Work
JennaTheMusicalPythonite chapter 3 . 4/5/2013
ok, the comment i left a month ago didn't show up...so i'll say it again: I love this story!
Melissa chapter 3 . 12/23/2012
AWESOME! I love these stories!
Sass and Sex chapter 3 . 10/9/2012
Oh my goodness. This is adorable! I think Ron would be a great dad. Shoot, I'd have children with him haha. This was really well done. Good job!
Sass and Sex chapter 2 . 10/8/2012
Super cute! You got Tom spot on. Well done :)
Sass and Sex chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
I really like it! I'm a sucker for sappy romance. And in case you didn't know, nick offerman and Megan mullally (the actors who play Ron and Tammy) are married in real life. And they're super cute. I know because I met them last week. But enough about me. I really enjoyed this chapter and I'm eager to read more :)
filmfanatic-29 chapter 3 . 9/2/2012
Aw you're welcome! Anyway, adorable chapter! I think Ron would be a great dad :)
WithEveryBreath chapter 3 . 8/27/2012
Hey. Aren't you surprised to see me here? I am too. I was like okay, I'll read this story. And then I did. And I super love it. The last one's definitely my favorite, you put two of my favorite fic things ever in, running into exes and people from the past and having a kid named after another character. I like died when he said Leslie Rae. I was just awwing out loud and smiling. Also, I love that Tammy still called him Glen in the second chapter. This rules. And the insanity of this (really amazing insanity of course) inspired me to finally get started on that ridiculous story I told you about on pm. Oh gosh. We both just write the awesomest but strangest stories ever don't we? Yay. Update this soon so I shall read it and like it and review again.
Line chapter 3 . 8/19/2012
omg I really enjoy your story. I too think Ron & Tammy should be together and I always wished they would have the family they were talking about in that one episode and I was quite sad when it just didn't happen.
It's good to know other people ship them too ;)
Guest chapter 2 . 8/16/2012
I really really love your story. I was always sad there was no Ron/Tammy II fanfiction because these two belong together and then I found yours. And I read it like 4 times already because I love it that much. Please continue writiing asap! ;)
filmfanatic-29 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
They both seem so...normal! Lol I liked it, it was very sweet. It was a little OOC, but I liked seeing a different side of their relationship. I'll be interested to see more! Nice job!