Reviews for Parental Mode
Lithium2016 chapter 25 . 2/20
Oh my God! I absolutely ADORE this story! I'd love it if you could add more. It's so perfect, so right; it FITS them!
xx
Awesome!
Aria DeLoncray chapter 25 . 5/13/2013
Great story!
leah-audreysgramma chapter 25 . 5/12/2013
thanks for the update! stupid fanfiction didn't send me an e-mail notification, so I came trolling in and found several new chapters up for my stories. I'm glad I did. can't wait for the next chapter!
cindy
Guest chapter 25 . 5/12/2013
sweet chapter.
trhodes9 chapter 25 . 5/12/2013
OMG. Helen is gonna burst a blood vessel when she finds out. That will not be pretty and I have a feeling Steph will have to really put her foot down...hard.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
i would add more adjectives in alot of places. You need to give the reader a picture of the environment. I would also add a little more amorous activity when Steph and Ranger crawl in bed. I would add a little more history about Julie, such as examples of her rebellious stage. I might add a description of her, or it can wait til he meets her at the airport. Has Ranger ever seen his daughter before? Good Luck. You've got a good start.
Barb4psu chapter 25 . 5/12/2013
Love it. Great wedding
VMars lover chapter 25 . 5/12/2013
Love it. Update soon please
Vulcan Rider chapter 24 . 4/19/2013
AWESOME chapters. We lost our internet service hours ago, so I've been having to read from my phone. Great work. Thanks so much for taking time between all your classes and work to keep these stories updated. It means so much to your loyal fans to not be abandoned and you have so many GREAT stories in the works. I don't know how you do it, but thank you. Also, thanks for sharing your amazing talent with us. Love ya,
Vulcan Rider chapter 18 . 4/19/2013
I loved the interaction between Ranger and Julie. He's finally letting Steph see how much he missed getting to be a real Dad to Julie. Great work.
Maggie
Vulcan Rider chapter 9 . 4/18/2013
OMG! If Julie doesn't realize that her father would do anything to save her life and show her his love by now, she never will. Then again, she's a teen and their memories are very, very short when it comes to teenage angst. Anyway, what the heck is the deal with the fight with Rachel? Did Rachel even give Julie a chance to finish a talk with her?

The one thing I learned raising three kids, is that you can't prevent them doing what they are going to do. All you can do is be honest with them and ask them to please, PLEASE let you know when they are ready to be sexually active so you can help them be protected. And let them know how no matter how old you were your first time, you really weren't emotionally ready and it changed your whole outlook on sex and love.

I was shocked after all the talks with my daughter, that she finally, one day, after dating the same guy for many months, told me she finally felt ready to take that step and would I take her to the doctor to get on birth control first. She had actually listened to me. SHOCK! The older boys were easier. Just expensive. At least they preferred the lower priced condoms.. :-) AGH!
Maggie M.
Of course, "I" had to learn the hard way, getting married at three months pregnant, although their Dad and I were very much in love. It still wasn't an ideal time for us.
Vulcan Rider chapter 8 . 4/18/2013
AWESOME! I love how you had Ranger handle the news of the baby. Now to find out if Julie just has her feelings hurt over Rachel thinking she's pregnant, or if she is really pregnant. She's so open and happy around Steph, but then when Ranger comes around, she's quiet and almost like she doesn't know how to talk to him. Curiouser and curiouser.
Vulcan Rider chapter 7 . 4/18/2013
OMG! I just KNEW IT!
Oh Geez, how is Ranger going to take it. And Julie? And what will Stephanie do? How will she tell Ranger?
Maggie