Reviews for Only When You're Engaged to Bruce Wayne
batgirl chapter 24 . 8/18
AMAZING! STUPID HARVEY! HE SHOULD APOLIGIZD! HARVEY YOU SONUFA-

I'll stop now... Hehe...
batgirl chapter 18 . 8/18
I like the shadow part... But... The "Blonde"? No offence but I slightly cringed when I red "Blonde Shadow". Not trying to be mean but just saying. No offense once again.

ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 3/26
Wonderful!
Update immediately, please!
Elephantsneedwater chapter 3 . 11/14/2012
Adding to my faves:) Rose is perfect!
Anon chapter 16 . 11/4/2012
It's a good story but have you ever heard of pronouns?!
TheWeasleyBoys chapter 30 . 8/4/2012
Awwww. I thank you for saying thank you, because heck, I know it took me a while to get to the end. Sometimes I wish I didn't have a job and that I could stay at home all day and read stuff/write stuff, but hey, how would I have any money to buy stuff on Facebook? Ack!

*ahem*

I'll try and review your first chapter of the sequel tomorrow, so that I can get 100% caught up and thus fully prepared to nudge you to get back to work. Hope that's okay. ;)
TheWeasleyBoys chapter 23 . 8/4/2012
I liked this chapter, too...just wondering, though, how Harvey got into the fanfic scene at all when looking at those Mary Sue lines. I sort of expected lines like that from a fanfic troller, not a canon character...still, moving on to see just how this ends. 3

TheWeasleyBoys chapter 21 . 8/4/2012
Very bittersweet, but good just the same...I just hope Mya doesn't turn into the next villain, kinda like Harvey's about to. *reads on*
TheWeasleyBoys chapter 19 . 8/4/2012
Hmmmmmmm...I don't want to go venting anything away here, so...better just read on, yes? *reads on*
TheWeasleyBoys chapter 18 . 8/4/2012
Not bad, Commissioner. Not bad at all. *reads on*
TheWeasleyBoys chapter 17 . 8/4/2012
Hahaha, why did I KNOW that the ACO reference was coming? ;) Oh right, because I remembered the same thing whilst writing my BB story and kinda modeled his uniform backstory on Joker's various scar tales. How's that for seeing you one and raising you another? *double wink*
TheWeasleyBoys chapter 16 . 8/4/2012
This might be a little late, but I've had stomach bugs before, too. Good to know that it's only twenty-four hours at the most, and doesn't go on for two weeks like colds do. ;)

emberlies chapter 30 . 8/1/2012
Oh my gosh that was so amazing! I love the whole thing! I cannot wait to get started in on the sequel.
TheWeasleyBoys chapter 15 . 7/30/2012
Very sweet installment here. That's all I can say, because I'm afraid I'll start spazzing like a fangirl and I don't want to bore anyone. Just one thing, maybe-hope nobody saw that meeting and put two and two together, if ya know what I mean. ;)

TheWeasleyBoys chapter 14 . 7/30/2012
I don't know about anyone else, but I liked how you put that in there. It's a well-thought out compromise between one school of thought in this fandom (canon) and the other (fanon). It's also a good way to show that even the relationships with original female characters aren't perfect all the time.

(And dare I say it...I actually got a laugh out of Darcie the Drunkie. Please pardon me for my naughtiness. *bows and reads on*)