Reviews for In Dreams: Going Home
The Pernicious Gourmands chapter 1 . 3/23/2003
O this is beautiful! please please please keep writing it! its such a nice story! i think those characters feel as many of us do :) i know i do, stupid but true lol :) keep up the good work :)
sixfuzzyslippers chapter 1 . 2/28/2003
hey! great beginning! review soon! i likethe"fan girls fall into middle earth" and i like the "angsty" stories. it's about time someone put them together, and have the story actually be simultaniously good. job well done, i'm anxiously awaiting the arival of the next chapter!
S. E. Holmes chapter 1 . 10/26/2002
Love this. ~sigh~ I wish I was in Middle-Earth right now, laying on a grassy bank under the night sky, watching Eareindil...Excuse that. Just out of curiosity, is that how you and Rosie really are?
Casey Toh chapter 1 . 7/16/2002
A very beautiful fic. Makes me wish that I was them as well. Great. :)
Melilot Millstone chapter 1 . 6/27/2002
I love this story! That is exactly what I want to do when I'm older.
RubyDragon chapter 1 . 6/26/2002
Wow, i love this. I admit I feel like they do sometimes. I hope you continue this soon... its great!
queenieb chapter 1 . 6/26/2002
You know, this really moved me because of how I can relate to Sakura and Rosie. I often do wonder if these dreams of mine are just stardust fantasies...heh. I guess I'm not the only one _ I just wish I was as luck as Sakura and Rosie! Will you be writing new chapters on their adventures in Middle Earth, or is this it?

Anyways..great story! _