Reviews for Loser in Love
I LOVE THIS
Violet Mia 13 chapter 7 . 8/24/2013
Awesome story! So cute!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/19/2013
This one is my favorite Riley/Danny fanfiction out of all of them
NoFate2608 chapter 7 . 4/7/2013
This was amazing! Danny was so sweet!
Tigress2929 chapter 7 . 11/19/2012
Oh my goodness! Such a great ending! Loved this!
tinawinna chapter 7 . 11/17/2012
Heck yeah!
Yay for danny. Now lets only hope he ends up with her in the tv series.
tinawinna chapter 6 . 11/17/2012
Wait... Huh?... Didnt she run away from him in the last chapter? What's going on?
tinawinna chapter 5 . 11/17/2012
I know after he kisses her I totally had to watch the next episode on netflix even though I told myself that was the last episode for the night. But then in the next episode they dont even mention the kiss. I was kind of sulky.
Yes! He told her he loved her in this chapter. But she didn't have to run away like that.
tinawinna chapter 4 . 11/17/2012
I love danny. So approve!
tinawinna chapter 3 . 11/17/2012
I absolutely love danny! Everytime i see him i'm like " you big old teddy bear you" he's just so cute I love him! I hope he ends up with riley! Also I totally agree with you. I'm so glad he's not shallow and loved riley even when she was big, being a big girl myself.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/24/2012
Heck yeah
StoryAficionado chapter 7 . 8/24/2012
Cute story! I totally agree with you, I wish they would stop beating around the bush and just get them together. Why do shows have to go through the whole angst, will they won't they thing. If only shows would get the characters together and then focus and how they are as a couple.

In any case I am super excited for the second season as well. And once again, nice work.

A Fan
j2poet chapter 7 . 8/23/2012
*Sniff* *Sniff* That was SO tear worthy! I have tears just lining up in my eyes right now. *Sniff* *Sniff*
Samix3Bieber chapter 7 . 8/23/2012
HECK YEAH! omg so cute :') love your story! it helps me write mine!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/21/2012
I hope you continue this story! You capture their personalities really well and I'm excited to see where it can go from here. (Seeing as the actual show is just torturing us by having them kiss, with no follow-up scene...)
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »