Reviews for Price of Mischief
Lawdy
Fishies2 chapter 5 . 1/31
*low key squeals* I'm loving Kenna's character
Fishies2 chapter 1 . 1/31
Yay to starting new story! Looks great so far
Guest chapter 11 . 9/21/2016
Why do I love this! Her naïveté and his patterns of crazy are my drug. Reading on!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/18/2016
Such a depraved creature Loki is. I love it!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/5/2016
I don't get it. If Loki couldn't transport others at the start then how did he get the jellyfish in the pool in the first place? Not so different from the goats later on are they?
heartfortwilight chapter 1 . 4/1/2016
Dear molescout,

CONGRATULATIONS! The Fanatic Fanfics Multifandom Awards would like to inform you that you have been nominated in the following categories:

-Time Favorite Marvel Fanfic - Price of Mischief
Angst Fanfic - Price of Mischief
Complete Fanfic - Price of Mischief

Voting will start on April 11, 2016. We will take votes for three weeks before closing on May 2, 2016.

Feel free to let your readers know about this event, and may the odds be ever in your favor.

-Fanatic Fanfics Multifandom Awards
awards. fanaticfanfics. com
ContractKillerNO1 chapter 93 . 1/13/2016
Amazing story!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
I miss my friend
Dawnaven chapter 93 . 12/2/2015
Great story :) I like all the twists you put, throwing Greek mythology in there was pretty interesting.
RedDeathLvr chapter 14 . 10/4/2015
I love this story. Oh, Loki, you're quite smitten with her. Reading on. .
LostInSpace33 chapter 93 . 8/7/2015
I've spent the past 5 days reading this story and want to cry that it's over! What a fantastic tale! I've only recently started reading Avengers fics and this one is going to be tough to beat.
Guest chapter 63 . 7/20/2015
Kenna is being a mega bitch!
shmilyccs chapter 44 . 5/2/2015
Hello!I really love your story. I even can't imagine I have read 44 charpters in only one week. I'm a Chinese and I really want to introduce your work to more Chinese Loki fan. Can I translate the beginning of this story into Chinese? Thank you very much
1,261 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »