Reviews for Price of Mischief
I don't get it. If Loki couldn't transport others at the start then how did he get the jellyfish in the pool in the first place? Not so different from the goats later on are they?
heartfortwilight chapter 1 . 4/1
Dear molescout,

CONGRATULATIONS! The Fanatic Fanfics Multifandom Awards would like to inform you that you have been nominated in the following categories:

-Time Favorite Marvel Fanfic - Price of Mischief
Angst Fanfic - Price of Mischief
Complete Fanfic - Price of Mischief

Voting will start on April 11, 2016. We will take votes for three weeks before closing on May 2, 2016.

Feel free to let your readers know about this event, and may the odds be ever in your favor.

-Fanatic Fanfics Multifandom Awards
awards. fanaticfanfics. com
ContractKillerNO1 chapter 93 . 1/13
Amazing story!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
I miss my friend
Dawnaven chapter 93 . 12/2/2015
Great story :) I like all the twists you put, throwing Greek mythology in there was pretty interesting.
RedDeathLvr chapter 14 . 10/4/2015
I love this story. Oh, Loki, you're quite smitten with her. Reading on. .
LostInSpace33 chapter 93 . 8/7/2015
I've spent the past 5 days reading this story and want to cry that it's over! What a fantastic tale! I've only recently started reading Avengers fics and this one is going to be tough to beat.
Guest chapter 63 . 7/20/2015
Kenna is being a mega bitch!
shmilyccs chapter 44 . 5/2/2015
Helloļ¼I really love your story. I even can't imagine I have read 44 charpters in only one week. I'm a Chinese and I really want to introduce your work to more Chinese Loki fan. Can I translate the beginning of this story into Chinese? Thank you very much
drakos4 chapter 93 . 3/3/2015
Thank you for this wonderful read!
GracelessUnion chapter 18 . 12/28/2014
This fic is so entirely edible. I love that Kenna has goals that overpower, and realistically, any lust. Its a huge pay off to readers when each protagonists has something seriousto fight for that doesn't line up in away benefiting all.
Guest chapter 19 . 12/14/2014
I don t understand...
Guest chapter 16 . 12/14/2014
Gosh! I also loved this chapter!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/13/2014
Best chapter :)
Guest chapter 13 . 12/13/2014
Haha sweet vendeta! :D love Kenna! :))
1,255 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »