Reviews for Price of Mischief
starbuck-a-dale chapter 9 . 5/8/2013
But enough about fruit and foul smelling ruminants...

I lol'd. Awesome!
starbuck-a-dale chapter 8 . 5/8/2013
hahah; in reference to your comment about 'mewling quim', I'm English and we all know that word over here. The whole cinema *exploded*. It. Was. Awesome.
starbuck-a-dale chapter 7 . 5/7/2013
I love it! I usually steer away from OC fics because the OCs always seem to turn out to be super speshul and sparkly in some magical way. I really like how Loki's initial attraction is so impersonal - it's all about him, and how it makes him feel, rather than how intruiging and mysterious he finds a random commoner.

I also really love the fact that you've taken the time to explain why your character in particular is so all about 'having her own way', as opposed to her just being 'feisty' -her backstory feels natural, although I'm interested to learn more about her!

Also, goddamn I love me some dark fic and I am *shocked* at how little Loki darkfic there is. I mean, come on.

So, in summary, your OC is suitably restrained in her magical specialness, your fic is super hot and yay! Thanks!
Prost chapter 93 . 5/1/2013
This was such a good story! From start to finish :)
BlackHeartedCrow chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
NightRaver chapter 93 . 4/5/2013
I have read this nonstop these past two days, and The Feels have never moved me so much than when I was reading this story. I never knew Loki would be so harsh in the beginning, and once I started reading I never thought that he would become so tender in the end. I love sad endings, but I love happy ones just that much more, and you have done just that. This ending was the cherry on top, and I wouldn't ask for anything better. 'Grats on a beautifully written, heart-wrenching, M rated story ;3

NightRaver
xKellz chapter 93 . 3/24/2013
So, Uhm, I spent five days reading this as soon as I got any free time. This is /the best/ story I have ever read on . The emotions that went into this blew me away, and made me deal with a few of my own issues. Despite the knowledge and emotion I felt towards Loki as a character before this story, I have to say this really helped me understand him more - you're OC was also spectacular. You really molded and shaped her into someone that any audience can relate to, and love. You're switch of P.O.V was also very nice. I really enjoyed the short Fury P.O.V, which was also fantastic. I just have to say this story will go into my favorites, and I will tell all my Loki-loving friends about it.
Guest chapter 93 . 3/22/2013
This story has made me cry more times than I can count. I can't believe how strongly it has affected me for the past few days! That scene where they were making love and he took her hand and ran it through his own hair while asking her lie to him. Tears down my face! It broke my heart that he was so needy of love and affection.
whatcatydidnext chapter 93 . 3/21/2013
This too, I missed! Butbit was still worth the extended wait. Lovely ending, truly romantic.
Ithil Aerlinn chapter 93 . 3/13/2013
Amazing! This story was all I had hoped for...and so much more. I have quietly followed you for so very long after a mention of your story by the former Gameofshadows. I can say, she has great taste. Your story was perfect. You made me cringe, cry, laugh, smile. You are as epic as your tale!
Blessings and Namaste!
DMMD chapter 93 . 3/12/2013
Thank you! This story will forever remain a favorite of mine. Now I am off to read 'Companion'. I know that I will surely love it. :)
mary233 chapter 93 . 3/11/2013
It's been quite a ride. Congratulations. I can't wait to see other Loki stories from you, they are amazing.
Anon89 chapter 93 . 3/11/2013
NOOOOOO! What have you done? You should have warned first!
ASDFGHJKL! Oh please an epilogue yes! you have two weddings here to write about...
TechieNinja18 chapter 93 . 3/10/2013
Aww, this makes me both really happy and kind of sad. This has become my favorite Loki fanfic and I've always looked forward to the updates but I understand that all good things must come to an end. This is the fanfic that actually inspired me to write my own (should finally upload the first chapter in the next week; still need to come up with a summary and go over it with my beta, and since this huge essay that's been plaguing me for the past few months is almost complete, I'll have more time to write it. I can only hope it'll be as good as yours). I hope you do write an epilogue; I think it would be a nice way to wrap it up and "say goodbye" to everyone. You really are a great writer and, as sad as I am to see this story go, I look forward to reading your next one! :)
Poodle warriors chapter 93 . 3/10/2013
I feel very satisfied with that ending! And yes a little something about Thor's wedding would be nice but as far as the conclusion goes for Loki and Kenna it isn't needed. They got their happy ending- for both of them. No more one sided stuff! It's just so nice. Thank you for writing a wonderful story and giving me a lot of entertainment!
1,294 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »