Reviews for Price of Mischief
katelynne.gadsby chapter 18 . 10/16/2017
Gah! I don’t know why, but I always find it sad when Loki catches feelings.
fluffysocksonmyfeet chapter 66 . 5/28/2017
Loki's reaction to Kenna's suicide attempt literally has me in tears right now :''''(
Heise chapter 93 . 5/22/2017
Ohhhh my goooodddddddd
What a beautiful love story. I am so happy for the both of them but at the same time I'm also feeling a lot like, "well the stresses in my life are not so bad in comparison, maybe. at least i'm not loki. or Kenna."
Ahhhh what character development as well. DAAAMNNN. You turned him into a complete asshole into ... basically still an asshole but completely not, you know what I mean? Love it. Love him. Kenna, as well. I think she went through serious development as well, only hers is more subtle cause ppl weren't trying to arrest her and walk on eggshells around her.
Also, Bruce Banner. What a man. He could have just taken such a treasure but he knew... he knew that such happiness comes at a huge blow to the karma. He did the right thing by staying away from her over the years.
This story was so amazing. So amazing. They went through so much and you did such a good job of making such a drama filled story as elegant as possible. Nothing seemed overdone. Wow. Thank you so much for this.
Fishies2 chapter 16 . 1/31/2017
Fishies2 chapter 12 . 1/31/2017
Lawdy
Fishies2 chapter 5 . 1/31/2017
*low key squeals* I'm loving Kenna's character
Fishies2 chapter 1 . 1/31/2017
Yay to starting new story! Looks great so far
Guest chapter 11 . 9/21/2016
Why do I love this! Her naïveté and his patterns of crazy are my drug. Reading on!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/18/2016
Such a depraved creature Loki is. I love it!
Guest chapter 6 . 6/5/2016
I don't get it. If Loki couldn't transport others at the start then how did he get the jellyfish in the pool in the first place? Not so different from the goats later on are they?
heartfortwilight chapter 1 . 4/1/2016
Dear molescout,

CONGRATULATIONS! The Fanatic Fanfics Multifandom Awards would like to inform you that you have been nominated in the following categories:

-Time Favorite Marvel Fanfic - Price of Mischief
Angst Fanfic - Price of Mischief
Complete Fanfic - Price of Mischief

Voting will start on April 11, 2016. We will take votes for three weeks before closing on May 2, 2016.

Feel free to let your readers know about this event, and may the odds be ever in your favor.

-Fanatic Fanfics Multifandom Awards
awards. fanaticfanfics. com
HelleNielsen82 chapter 93 . 1/13/2016
Amazing story!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
I miss my friend
Dawnaven chapter 93 . 12/2/2015
Great story :) I like all the twists you put, throwing Greek mythology in there was pretty interesting.
RedDeathLvr chapter 14 . 10/4/2015
I love this story. Oh, Loki, you're quite smitten with her. Reading on. .
1,294 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »