Reviews for Price of Mischief
xmoonlightxblossomx chapter 63 . 9/26/2014
Okay I know that this is finished and it will change but seriously I cannot help but think that this is totally a bitch move. I understand she is hurting but she is acting like a complete bitch right now and it is seriously irritating me.
cbvcbv chapter 93 . 8/20/2014
I loved this story sooo much! You are amazing! Can't wait to read your other fics!
cbvcbv chapter 42 . 8/18/2014
Woot woot! That was a fiery chapter! Awesome!
cbvcbv chapter 33 . 8/18/2014
Loved this chapter!
cbvcbv chapter 15 . 8/18/2014
I loved the last name!
cbvcbv chapter 14 . 8/18/2014
This chapter was beautiful!
cbvcbv chapter 13 . 8/18/2014
Love love love the story so far but this chapter is awesome! She got him back!
Idon'twriteIleak chapter 62 . 7/20/2014
That celibate monk remark tho!
Also the feels of this story are making me unstable!
Idon'twriteIleak chapter 18 . 7/20/2014
This chapter broke my heart! I can't believe I have like 70 chapters to go and I'm already a wreck! I don't know if I can make it!
Idon'twriteIleak chapter 13 . 7/20/2014
There are so many things I love about your Loki stories, but I loved this chapter! I love in the previous when he scissors his fingers in code, I laughed out loud and felt very naughty.

But seriously though, Kenna for the win!
Tina Powers chapter 93 . 6/7/2014
I read this story start to finish in one day, and I'll go back and re read it soon, it made me laugh, cry, Freak out and awwwww, and you have such talent for writing these stories I hope you never stop. Let your imagination flow and please let us read your stories again soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
I FUCKING FOUND IT! Yes! Oh dude, i read this story AGES ago and just had a random inkling to reread it. Been looking for it for like an hour now. Ima go read. Oh the nostalgia!
Myscarletletter chapter 93 . 5/1/2014
Okay...wow...just wow. I know it's been awhile since you finished this fic, but since I just had the joy of finding it, I thought I'd at least comment and tell you how thoroughly I enjoyed it.

I am so used to authors making Loki so very nice and kind and sweet at the end...even if he was a dick in the beginning. But that wasn't necessarily the case here...even though there was a massive change by the end.

I enjoyed that you used time as a massive factor in this story...I get tired of reading that characters are so "in love" after like two weeks...or major parts of their personality had changed after such a short time. You had years to develop these characters and the way their emotions and behaviors changed and I found that masterfully believable.
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 93 . 4/22/2014
And they all lived happily ever after! You certainly took us on a wild ride. There were so many ups and downs, I got whiplash. But everything worked out in the end. :)
Saphira113 chapter 93 . 4/15/2014
I feel so bad for them. Having no happy memories of their time together, that's just sick. I'm glad that Kenna was able to realize that her memories of Loki didn't match up with the way he treats her. I do feel bad for bruce as well though, what a hard thing to go through...
1,294 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »