Reviews for Price of Mischief
Guest chapter 3 . 7/21/2012
oohhh I love it so far! keep writing!
Elise's Angelus chapter 5 . 7/22/2012
This is getting really good now - I love how Loki is becoming more sinister and I like the irony that she is escaping one sadistic and violent man by running into the arms of another
AnnaPlotnikova chapter 5 . 7/22/2012
Just found your story. I really like it so far.
For a moment there i thought Loki was going to offer to get rid of Braener rather than send her to Earth. He did say his methods are unorthodox:)
I enjoyed reading about Loki being mischievous in the first two chapters. He is the God of Mischief but we don't get to see it in the movie much. Just one scene with servant and wine turning into snakes. And your portrayal of him punishing the lord for messing with him was very true to the character. Exactly like the movie Loki would react, first humiliating and unpleasant warning, and after the lord still unwisely narked to Odin, came the sinister and much scarier threat.
As for Loki bargaining for the girl's maidenhood... Well, we haven't seen how he acts around women he fancies (something i hope we will get to see in Thor 2 or Avengers 2) so it's very easy to imagine him acting in all sorts of ways, i can't wait to see how you play it out.
I kind of hope Kenna won't get sent to Earth, there are tons of fanfics where the action takes place in Midgard, it's refreshing to finally find one interesting enough and in Asgard.
I rarely leave reviews, because i am lazy;) and English is not my native tongue, but i felt like your story really deserves lots of reviews. Keep writing and i am sure more will follow. People usually start leaving them after smut scenes:)
shakeitup chapter 5 . 7/22/2012
I am very surprised this hasn't got any reviews yet! I love the way in which you write Loki, gotta love a good dark Loki ;)

I'm excited for an update, I love where you're going with this :)
1,294 | « Prev Page 1 .. 77 84 85 86 87