Reviews for When you wish upon a star
Lilomama764 chapter 13 . 8/28/2014
Please, pleeeeaaase continue this story its so good and I really wanna know what happens next! :)
Keys chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
Second thought, SCRATCH IT, STRATCH WHAT I WROTE! i take back what i said , its just, my mom wont get an account cause she thinks its not "safe" because of the matureness. At least wait six years for me to get an account ok? Please?
Keys chapter 4 . 11/16/2013
Have you ever thought of bringing in a angel of winter in? My oc will be a angel of the date army. But unfortunately i dont have an account but i hearby grant you permission to bring an angel in the story. :D
bluesoul18 chapter 13 . 8/18/2013
hello pasta I love your fanfic I really cant wait for the next chapter it is so funny and entertaining
and im sure that mitsunari wont kill you or else he wont be in this awesome story. 3
Roon Crest 478 chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Update faster you pasta !
I'm dying waitin for ya !
whatever...
name's Roon Crest, but just call me Roon kay?
now, if you don't update it faster i'll never ever read this fanfic again ! You lamer hear me !?
DarkStarRose chapter 13 . 6/14/2013
I love your series and this is by far my favorite chapter of it, you know most people hate having OOC characters in a fandom but you make Azure so cool and awesome that I sometime think she is an actual character from the series. Please try to update faster, I thought for a second you stop writting this story and I was bum out. Also make more KojuSasu scene if it not bothersome to you, they're my favorite couple from the whole fandom. Thank You.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/11/2013
Love the Samurai Champloo reference
fireandice chapter 13 . 4/5/2013
kawaiii .
can u put datesana again next chapter?
bluesoul18 chapter 13 . 4/4/2013
hey welcomw back so glad you update i love this fanfic i hope for many more
applePie chapter 13 . 4/4/2013
this is a nice story and i like datesana part,i'm agree with azure..they r so cute together .
i hope u will insert some slight datesana again in next chapter please...
sorry for any grammatical errors..i'm not good in english:-(
gingerbread chapter 13 . 4/3/2013
hi,i'm a new reader of ur story
i can't resist my self to say 'i like it',it's interesting u know
hey i just read ch 12 and end up with read the whole story
and yeah it's shameful to me to admit that the first reason i'm begin to read this fic is because of i like those pairing,u know who i mean right?
just like azure said they r so cute together .
actually i don' t like OC story but after read it,i'm okay with it since they r not include in pairings..so,i'm glad that u still continued this story
i hope u'll insert some slight datesana again*puppy eyes*
i think it's enough,sorry for bad grammar english isn't my nation language so bear with me..at least i'm trying _
Mira neko- desss chapter 13 . 3/30/2013
kyaaaaa! continue with this fic please! is really good, I love the DateSana parts XD make them kiss again hahahahaha
NervosaAnnrexa chapter 13 . 3/29/2013
Hahaha those idiots, looking for Azure's diary XD Im curious for what come next, write more MasaYuki! I love to see themblushing -
KaleXerxas chapter 13 . 3/29/2013
Welcome back Pasta-chan! And yay update, and I never thought I could laugh as hard as I do when my dad makes dieing walrus noises. But yeah can't wait for the next update! Weee -does a little dance-
Anime.art.sisters chapter 13 . 3/29/2013
Yay! You're back! I'm so glad! This was really funny and great! Haha, poor Yukimura was so paranoid about being caught by Azure. :D Thanks for updating! I can't wait for the next one!