Reviews for OUT OF CONTROL
Guest chapter 18 . 12/28/2013
Great story! I worry if Martinson will seek revenge on Bobby or the brothers though. I'm glad Dean forgave Sam's actions under the spell. Happy ending. Yea!
Guest chapter 15 . 12/28/2013
Sammy was under a spell...all is forgiven. _
SPNxBookworm chapter 18 . 6/15/2013
Really?! you had to leave it at there?! AHHH! You are evil, you know that? By the way, this doesn't suck. It's quite actually the opposite! This is amazing!
Is this story completed or are you adding more chapters? Because your story status says it's in progress.

Anywho, this was amazing! I swear *cross her heart and hopes to die*
Loved this! And Sam's guilt...urgh! the best part in this story! :) LOVED IT! :) You are an extraordinary writer! :)
SPNxBookworm chapter 17 . 6/15/2013
O_O
What just happened?! NO! DEAN! AHHH!
SPNxBookworm chapter 15 . 6/15/2013
I'm crying for Sammy! URGH! He must be feeling as guilty as hell. I know i would :(
Awesome chapter though. I was on the edge of my seat after Bobby recited what i though was the counter-spell.
SPNxBookworm chapter 13 . 6/15/2013
OHHHH! I feel so bad for Sam! This is amazing! I hate Martinson. Literally. I could just *makes a violent gesture in mid air*
SPNxBookworm chapter 11 . 6/15/2013
*stares in shock*
What is it with necromancers and Dean?! He's not a friggin' zombie! He's a living, breathing, emotion filled guy! AHHHH!
SPNxBookworm chapter 10 . 6/15/2013
AWESOME! I loved the Sam freak out at the end. I totally expected that. And for once, I was right! I think...I'm hoping you didn't change the baddy in this one cause i was definitely thinking necromancer. UHH! This is really good!
SPNxBookworm chapter 9 . 6/15/2013
Nope. I'm stumped. I have absolutely no idea what's going on. And since I've read a lot of your other fics, I'm pretty sure I'm going to be blown away yet again. ;)
SPNxBookworm chapter 8 . 6/15/2013
Mills and Boon? GOD, you had me laughing like a hyena! My MOM reads mills and boons and the fact that Bobby might be reading them just friggin' set me off :P XD

Awesome chapter!
SPNxBookworm chapter 5 . 6/15/2013
Okay, sorry i didnt review...I'm too engrossed in the story! this is friggin amazing! You surprise me every single time! TWO uncles? Hell naw!
Awesome awesome awesome! AHHH!
SPNxBookworm chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
O_O You continue to surprise me everytime. I couldn't resist reading this as it seemed to follow up after 'The way..'
Can't wait to read more. ;)
mb64 chapter 18 . 4/28/2013
I will first say that I thoroughly enjoyed this story and think that you did an excellent job on it! Really, really.

I like how Bobby got Jody Mills and the police involved, that was a fun and surprising twist!

The last paragraph with Sam and Dean and the epilogue did leave me a bit confused and unsettled though. I'm not really sure what happened to the necromancer or Cobey...

But all in all it was a great story! You get the mb64 stamp of approval on it! :)
mb64 chapter 14 . 4/27/2013
I am still really liking this and I HAVE to know what happens! But RL is getting in the way and since it's work I really can't be late this time! I'll be back for more tonight! :D
mb64 chapter 10 . 4/26/2013
It is a darn good thing that this story is complete already, because I would have gone nutty waiting days/weeks trying to guess who the mystery uncle was! And *face palm* I did not even consider the necromancer, even though I JUST finished that story. :D

This is great!