Reviews for OUT OF CONTROL
mb64 chapter 5 . 4/26/2013
Oh this is really well done and intriguing! I am hoping to have time to read some more very soon.

(And I know this story/author's note was written last year, but I wanted to tell you how sorry I am about your dear dog).
ccase13 chapter 18 . 10/15/2012
The Leviathans will get him if the Winchesters and the great wizard Bobby Singer's spells really stick good I bet!
ccase13 chapter 14 . 10/15/2012
I feel for you. I lost a lot of stuff to theft this year that was only valuable to me. It is very hard.
7kstar chapter 18 . 9/20/2012
Well I wanted a bit more before you just left it hanging. Would be nice to have Dean get a bit of comfort and healing before they headed off to finish off the guy.

I enjoyed it, just wanted a stronger ending. Got too many stories of my own to deal with, so I'll just let this one slide. :)
Guest chapter 18 . 9/15/2012
Fantastic end chapter, I hope there is going to be another story, because the necromancer seems intent in dealing with Dean, and now perhaps Sam and Bobby as well. Glad that Dean is back to knowing who he is and hopefully he doesn't lay any blame for getting beaten up at Sam's door. Thanks.
dianaj2w chapter 18 . 9/15/2012
I like it, but I want to read when Sam wake up and hes talking whit Dean... some more brotherly love, I.m sorry x mi english
Allosauras chapter 17 . 9/7/2012
EEEEKK wheres the next chapter!
Dean's Bakery chapter 16 . 9/1/2012
the suspense is building up pretty well and i can hardly wait for the next part! looks like there is going to be a major showdown! Go Bobby!
Dean's Bakery chapter 15 . 9/1/2012
OMG :O poor poor Sam! in a way i'm really glad he got his memories of that time back, but now his burden of guilt is gonna be many times heavier :(
Guest chapter 17 . 9/1/2012
See, they waited too long to get Dean, now the nasty necromancer has him and is threatening all kinds of pain, Poor Dean. How are Sam and Bobby going to find Dean now? Great update, can't wait for more. Thanks.
Allosauras chapter 10 . 9/1/2012
I very rarely read fanfictions any more, but this one most definitely has my attention :]
Fhyre.N.Ice chapter 17 . 9/1/2012
first off, lovely chapter, i cannot wait to read more! :D

second, a hell hound? no fair...
I'mcalledZorro chapter 17 . 9/1/2012
Another great chapter. i was hopeing Sam & Babby would arrive in time to rescue Dean at the hospital. I can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter! Maybe ur hell hound can come play with my bottomless pit that masquareds as a dog. Seriously, she live with my grandmother, and I had taken pancakes out there the other day but had dropped the two plastic bags they were in. When I went out to get them my dog had taken one tore open the plastic and devored the two pancakes indies including the wax paper between the pancakes. She is a PIG! (but i live her)
GottaLoveTheWinchesters chapter 16 . 8/29/2012
More! You're driving me crazy!
babyreaper chapter 16 . 8/25/2012
OMG, this rescue is taking too long, I keep imagining them getting to the hospital room and finding Dean already gone and they'd have no idea where he is. and then what will they do? Please let them rescue him in time, then they can deal with the necromancer and his henchmen later. More soon, Thanks
110 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »