Reviews for OUT OF CONTROL
7kstar chapter 16 . 8/24/2012
Dogs are amazing and can adapt quickly to new situations. I hope you can find the laughter through this very difficult time. I know you never replace a pet, but the younger ones squirm into your heart in its own unique way. Grief has to be honored so you can move forward. I hope the words help, but sometimes I have trouble finding the right words. I think it is great that you honor his memory and dedicate this story as a way to heal the pain involved in your life.

Now hopefully Sam and Bobby can go kick some butt.

3 possible endings...Guess I will have to think upon that to see if I can figure out where you want to go. Nice update.
Fhyre.N.Ice chapter 16 . 8/24/2012
Okay, first of all I'd like to say, I absolutely love this story! so much suspense and drama, and ahhhh, its killing me! XD but of course, thats what makes a good fic.

second, i feel your pain. i just lost my dog Hailey a few weeks ago to kidney failure. one of the hardest things to go through, I know. it never gets easier, but now they're in a better place, no longer in pain.
Tifaching chapter 15 . 8/18/2012
Gaaah! I just caught up with this story and I'm dying to know how it ends!

Also, I'm so sorry to hear about the theft of such meaningful things and the loss of your beloved pet. All my thoughts are with you.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/18/2012
Wooohoo!
cathernatural.812 chapter 10 . 8/18/2012
oh dear, my guess was way off *facepalm* and i read Way of the Dead too a couple of months back, dammit, great chapter thought :)
PutMoneyInThyPurse chapter 15 . 8/17/2012
Beautiful. I honestly didn't think this would be the last chapter, or even the penultimate. You've shown yourself too good a writer to rush; a story takes as long as it takes. I'm loving this and enjoying it a lot. thank you.
dianaj2w chapter 15 . 8/17/2012
and Dean? he remember too?... please update soon
babyreaper chapter 15 . 8/17/2012
Great update, has that helped Sam any at all, I mean isn't it just going to make him feel guilty? How are they going to rescue Dean? Do they know yet? More soon. Thanks..
Halit chapter 15 . 8/17/2012
Oh good Sam got his memory back! Now please go rescue Dean, that Necromancer scares the heck out of me!
nice chapter!
Dean's Bakery chapter 14 . 8/17/2012
thank you for sharing the news with us Chick :) i am glad that the culprit could be caught. i'm sorry for your loss friend... i hope this person gets what he deserves.

speechless, just speechless! i don't think i'll be able to stop thinking about what might happen next till you update :D good luck writing it!
Dean's Bakery chapter 13 . 8/17/2012
oh my goodness :'( poor Sam! knowing the Winchesters, he is going to beat himself up over and over till he knows his brother is completely alright. i am guessing Bobby didn't actually see what that fake uncle had been doing to Dean...
Dean's Bakery chapter 12 . 8/17/2012
O.O OMG! i forgot to breathe! the suspense was crisp and stung like noxious fumes in the air :O i jumped in my seat when "Uncle Philip" suddenly got aggressive with Dean! gotta rush to find out what happened next... thank goodness Bobby saw it- being the awesome researcher he is, hopefully he'll figure out what's going on!
this was awesome-ly written!
7kstar chapter 14 . 8/14/2012
I can understand your anger, and hope that justice can help. I'm sorry you had such a rough time and understand it will take lots of time before you will smile about the lost of your beloved pet. May you find your smile.

Seems like a lot of questions to finish in one chapter. I hope that Someone makes the false uncle pay! Poor Sam, Poor Dean and Poor Bobby...they deserve some payback. Bring it on sister...I'm ready for some blood! :) Does that make me twisted? oh dear.
babyreaper chapter 14 . 8/12/2012
Great update, poor Dean, still being taken in by the fake caring uncle. Is he going to get his memories back? Will he remember it was Sam who did this to him, and what is Sam feeling about it all, Has Bobby got a plan to get rid of the necromancer? Can't wait for the next post, Thanks.
dianaj2w chapter 13 . 8/11/2012