Reviews for OUT OF CONTROL
PutMoneyInThyPurse chapter 13 . 8/10/2012
Oh, beautiful. Can't wait to read more.
babyreaper chapter 13 . 8/10/2012
So they are no further forward in knowing how to rescue Dean from fake uncle? How much time do they have to plan, said rescue before the bad guys come for Dean? Bobby doesn't even know how powerful the necromancer is? Great read, more soon. Thanks
7kstar chapter 12 . 8/7/2012
Help is so close and yet so far away. I guess you are out for blood. Shame I can't walk in there and knock the guy out...but I guess I have to wait...darn it. I don't wanna, so post quickly...I want more NOW! :)
healingwater chapter 12 . 8/7/2012
Holy crap holy crap holy crap! Poor Dean! Thank goodness Bobby and Sam are to the rescue! Loving this story and the awesome flow! Can't wait for more! Hugs!
babyreaper chapter 12 . 8/7/2012
Great chapter, I really hope Bobby has a plan, because good old uncle Philip seems to have a lot of power, And he has control over Dean. They better hurry too, if the bad guys plan on taking Dean that night. More soon I hope, Thanks.
LoveSupernatural chapter 11 . 8/5/2012
I love this fanfiction so much! Your writing skills are immaculate! I absolutely love to read this story! I don't have the faintest idea who Phillip could be, but I can't wait to see what he wants with Dean. I hope that Dean is ok and that Sam forgives himself for what happened to Dean. I check this fanfiction everyday for a new chapter, I'm looking forward to what you are going to write next!
Dean's Bakery chapter 11 . 8/4/2012
i'm getting goosebumps just by thinking of the (probable) face-off Sam and Bobby are gonna have with the necromancer's cronies. Thank goodness Dean's still wary of his 'uncle'.
can't wait for more!
7kstar chapter 11 . 8/3/2012
I figure Sam and Bobby won't get there in time to create more angst. As much as I love Dean Whump, I want Phillip to fail as least for a that to much to ask for. I mean he could always come back again. Just when Sam thought he had Dean tucked away safe. Now the question, which way are you going?
Guest chapter 11 . 8/3/2012
When I go to chapter 11 it says chapter 11 at the top of the page but the title says chapter 9. Am I the only one with this problem?
ccase13 chapter 11 . 8/2/2012
I had not guessed the necromancer might be back and he is from the story I just finished.
ccase13 chapter 5 . 8/2/2012
The fake uncle sounds very, very sinister. I hope Bobby keeps fake ids and next of kin documentation for the Winchester brothers.
ccase13 chapter 2 . 8/2/2012
I feel for the poor guy looking for a pulse. Sometimes it isn't all that easy, especially if the injured party has been outdoors in the cold.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
I hate you lost heirlooms you can't replace. We had a burglary in the spring and searched pawnshops and flea markets for weeks to no avail. I'm looking forward to catching up on your stories.
PsychoPicasso chapter 10 . 8/1/2012
*Facepalm* Of course...Can't wait for more!
Dean's Bakery chapter 10 . 8/1/2012
finally some action! i felt for Sam, he has been through a sort of mini-hell all this time :( please update soon :)
110 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »