Reviews for OUT OF CONTROL
babyreaper chapter 10 . 8/1/2012
Sneaky, very sneaky. So a sequel, and someone else is after Dean's soul, man it must be a tasty morsel. Well at least Bobby and Sam know who/what they are dealing with but that doesn't help them get into the hospital and save Dean. So is Bobby going to phone Jodie for help? Great update. Thanks..
GottaLoveDean chapter 9 . 7/31/2012
Why won't you write more? I need to know! I live this fanfiction sooooo much you're doing a great job!
Dean's Bakery chapter 9 . 7/31/2012
i don't know... Azazel in a new host? please reveal the identity of this 'uncle' because i am starting to get really protective of Dean now lol.

on a serious note, i think Sam, Bobby and us readers are in for a nasty surprise! please update soon!
Dean's Bakery chapter 8 . 7/31/2012
i hit the 'post review' button too soon in the earlier chapter before finishing my review. the scene depicting Dean waking up from his drugged slumber was painfully real- i like the part where you described his eyes appearing in narrow slits among the purple bruising. he took such a bad beating. the attacker's description was marvelous.

this chapter was done very well. i was biting my nails as Bobby got the necessary info from the admission's clerk. but when he started to leave, i was "noooo! Bobby go back!" that Uncle Philip whoever he is guy har surely done something horrible to Dean! :(

i do the raindrop-racing thing on car windows too! you captured it beautifully!

finally Sam has gotten hold of something... i can hardly wait!
Dean's Bakery chapter 7 . 7/31/2012
who is this Uncle Philip? i nearly strayed away from the story by wondering about it. glad you are having a great time with the guesses :D
Dean's Bakery chapter 6 . 7/31/2012
oh dear. this can't be good in any way :O
PsychoPicasso chapter 9 . 7/30/2012
I'm guessing Alastair? :o
7kstar chapter 9 . 7/30/2012
Guy playing the uncle, some badie from their past with a grudge who is capable of weaving spells.

Darn, I thought Dean knew he wasn't his uncle but the poor boy has been whump just a bit too much. Guessing Sam and Bobby will pick the same dinner as the uncle. Hope they don't get hurt, cause who will come to poor defenseless Dean's rescue? Update quickly to calm my poor heart. :)
babyreaper chapter 9 . 7/30/2012
Great update, but still very frustrated at not knowing who the bad guy is, Angel or Demon? And what has Sam found in his pocketies? Can't wait to find out. Thanks.
gr8read chapter 9 . 7/30/2012
I have no clue who the 'uncle' is or what the paper is or what the heck Bobby knows. Pulling my hair out.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/28/2012
This fanfic is amazing! I'm guessing the uncle is castiel am I right?
gr8read chapter 8 . 7/28/2012
Okay. These evil cliffhangers have got to stop.
Who is the guy playing 'uncle'?
What is up with this whole mess. How come Dean doesn't remember Sam?
Is it because of the spell the 'uncle' did?
Seriously, not nice, not nice at all. Of course, it's a great story, just driving me crazy. :D
babyreaper chapter 8 . 7/28/2012
Wow, really have no idea who Dean's mysterious Uncle could be, I mean they have so many enemies, it's hard to choose, But another puzzling question is what is he up to with Dean? What has Sam found? The source of his blackouts? Can't wait for the next post. Thanks.
7kstar chapter 7 . 7/28/2012
Well my guess is a warlock, since a spell is involved. Phillip loves messing with poor Dean's mind. Now Bobby hurry up and put a damper on evil Phillip's plans.
gr8read chapter 7 . 7/28/2012
I have no clue who this 'uncle' is. I wish Bobby would get in there already. What's up with this spell?
Can't wait for more.