Reviews for OUT OF CONTROL
TheCriticalMind chapter 7 . 7/27/2012
I'm on the edge of my seat!
Queen Bee chapter 7 . 7/27/2012
This has been very suspensful so far...can't wait to see what happens next!

I'm sorry to hear of your troubles and hope that things improve for you.
babyreaper chapter 7 . 7/27/2012
OMG, what was the spell? And what did it do to Dean? Looking forward to finding out. Thanks.
StarksViolet chapter 6 . 7/25/2012
oh wow, s**t is going down!

Very excited to see where you're taking this, update soon!
StarksViolet chapter 3 . 7/25/2012
Oooh, getting really exciting now! Sorry I'm not reviewing every chapter, I'm getting too excited to read more, so I'm skipping ahead! Loving this story!
StarksViolet chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
oooh...Very dark indeed...I really liked it, great descriptions, good inner monologue!
On to the next chapter :)
gr8read chapter 6 . 7/25/2012
Evil, evil cliffhanger. :D
aweena chapter 6 . 7/24/2012
What? You can't stop it here! well...i suppose you can just cuz it's your story and all... love it! :)
Guest chapter 6 . 7/24/2012
I wonder if you ever thought to leave the uncle's intentions toward Dean ambiguous as to whether they were good or bad? It's possible that someone could think that Dean was their kin or something, especially from the little information they had to go on. I'm just thinking that it would have been fun for the readers to wonder about while Dean is in the hospital and Sam & Bobby are trying to figure out what happened.
cathernatural.812 chapter 6 . 7/24/2012
nice chapter, who's this gut though? im sure its zacariah as the description matches him and this chapter does to an extent, please update soon! :) oh and im sorry about the robbery and the vet situation, i watched my dog being put down, and you cant describe the feelings, so my thoughts go out with you, and i promise, that time does heal you
babyreaper chapter 6 . 7/24/2012
Oh dear, that sounded creepy, and not good for Dean, who is this guy? Is he an angel? And if so, whats he want with Dean because he does not sound like one of the good guys. Looking forward to more, Thanks.
Dean's Bakery chapter 5 . 7/23/2012
poor Sam :( i hope he gets to have a go soon. Where would the boys be if not for Bobby?
gr8read chapter 5 . 7/23/2012
Who is the well dressed fat bald guy?
laurie31 chapter 5 . 7/23/2012
Oh wow! I was so sure it was Bobby at the hospital! I can't wait to find out what happened to make Sam beat Dean without being aware! And who is this "mystery uncle?" Very intriguing!

(also, I want to say I'm so sorry about your dog. They are members of the family. I hope it brings some comfort that the vet came to your house and your beloved dog could cross over the Rainbow Bridge in familiar surroundings).
Guest chapter 5 . 7/23/2012
oh god why does the "rotund" uncle remind me of Zachariah? shudders SO GOOD! Keep on writing!
110 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »