Reviews for OUT OF CONTROL
Dean's Bakery chapter 4 . 7/22/2012
Awesome twist. i was so sure it was Bobby at the hospital!
aw! Sam curled up in that booth, sleeping! how cute! could just hug him!
loved the last line :D typical Bobby :D
Dean's Bakery chapter 3 . 7/22/2012
Oh dear :( in spite of being such a sweet soul Sam always lands in terrible situations... poor guy :( i hope Dean is okay. the phone conversation between sam and bobby was typical of them- fantastic writing. the exchange between the medics was very illustrative, extremely vivid.
Dean's Bakery chapter 2 . 7/22/2012
Oh cr*p. that didn't sound good. all that keeps coming back to mind is the green phlem.
Dean's Bakery chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
OMG.
this got my mind reeling. never read anything like it. the descriptions are mind-blowing.

i hope you are doing better. i remember the day we got our dog put down. can never forget it.
babyreaper chapter 4 . 7/22/2012
Great chapter, So glad that Dean is going to make it, but who has come forward pretending to be his uncle? Can't wait fot the next ch. Thanks.
lex287 chapter 4 . 7/22/2012
really enjoying it so far, look forward to more! X
Heather chapter 3 . 7/22/2012
I hear ya, friend! GREAT story so far! Update soon! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Darker than your usual stuff...interesting...
Bev x
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 3 . 7/21/2012
Oh man! Poor Sam! Poor Dean!
DeansMuse chapter 3 . 7/21/2012
So what excuse will Sam have this time for hurting Dean? I get so tired of it and him. Everyone feels sorry for poor Sammy while Dean's always the one hurt and expected to soldier on.

OTOH, I love Hurt!Dean.
CandyCakes chapter 3 . 7/21/2012
I'm really sorry to hear that you're having such a tough time. Just keep strong and update when you can. Great story!
babyreaper chapter 3 . 7/21/2012
Wow, so glad that Dean has made it this far, and I also hope that his face isn't in the mug shot book, don't need the feds showing up and complicating things. So it's Bobby to the rescue again, Can't wait for the next post. Thanks
Nobody's Love chapter 2 . 7/21/2012
More please? Thank you! I'm liking this one:)
A-Cola-Product chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
So... I have no idea what this is. But I love it.
aweena chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
omg another chapter pleeaseee! I love it!
110 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »