Reviews for Alone Until Now
Rose chapter 8 . 8/20/2012
Hey
I'm loving the fic so far, but I have a request to make...Can you put more about Haruka? She's my favourite ;)
sparrowflyaway chapter 24 . 8/20/2012
:3 glad to hear that there'll be a sequel! I have a request: would you be able to post a note on this story to tell us readers when the sequel's up? Thanks for such a great story: I'm looking forward to the sequel! :)
sparrowflyaway chapter 23 . 8/15/2012
*cries* poor Akari! Please update soon!
sparrowflyaway chapter 22 . 8/11/2012
Whoo! Go Akari! Take that loser down! :3 looking forward to more! Best of luck with that Writer's Block! I sometimes go back and reread a story if I've got Writer's Block on it. Sometimes there's still a little inspiration hidden in the past chapters ;)
sparrowflyaway chapter 21 . 8/10/2012
You don't necessarily have to, but I would like to see Akari confronting Iori about what he did to her as well as why he isn't dead. Hope you get unstuck soon, I know very well how annoying writer's block can be :3 best of luck!
sparrowflyaway chapter 20 . 8/8/2012
I suspected that Iori might still be alive... Maybe now the whole mess with Akari's pregnancy will get cleared up. That would be good if he admitted to it by trying to taunt her or something. Looking forward to more! :)
sparrowflyaway chapter 19 . 8/8/2012
I'd expect that the queen would have as many forces as possible for an army. As to how to start the battle, I can picture Akari and Hotaru standing together on the battlefield, waiting for the approaching enemy. Of course, if Akari has to go and find the queen, then that would be pretty useless… unless she and Hotaru went together.
sparrowflyaway chapter 17 . 8/6/2012
Rini! Yay! This is getting very interesting, please update soon! :)
sparrowflyaway chapter 16 . 8/3/2012
Oooh, sounds like Seito might be someone special from Akari's past life! :3 that's unexpected. Please update soon!
sparrowflyaway chapter 14 . 7/31/2012
Seito's story is believable, but it's whether Akari believes it or not that's the trick. This is exciting! Please update soon! :)
sparrowflyaway chapter 13 . 7/31/2012
Oh no! Poor Akari! Those guys better not hurt her or make her mad… they'll definitely regret it.
sparrowflyaway chapter 12 . 7/30/2012
Oooh, that's interesting. The curse is affected by Akari's mood, didn't see that one :3 Looking forward to the next chapter! And helping is my pleasure :) feel free to send me an inbox if you want me to give you any more suggestions!
sparrowflyaway chapter 11 . 7/27/2012
I think Ami would be the best person for organizing the party. I mean, she's a super-organized super-genius :) Looking forward to more story! :)
sparrowflyaway chapter 10 . 7/25/2012
Ah, silly Minako. You know which Scout would be unexpected? Pluto! You'd have to have a good reason for her leaving the Time Gate, though...
sparrowflyaway chapter 8 . 7/24/2012
Whooo! Exciting! :) I reckon you should put interactions between Akari and Hotaru first. That'd be an interesting discussion. Maybe they could talk about their fears or something :) please update soon, this is fascinating! :)