Reviews for Can Pranks Go Too Far?
JPNightRun chapter 20 . 6/2/2014
Thanks for wasting my time. Worst story ever.
Vane chapter 21 . 2/19/2014
Please keep writing
All For Jesus chapter 20 . 4/12/2013
Ty, you are an idiot. The only reason that she broke up with you was because you started doing the pranks. You think pullin g one on Blaine will go over well?
Guest chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Seems to me you have gotten away from your introduction of your story. Sequel to 'Friend or Betrayer'. Ashley is desperate to get revenge on ty, amy and soraya for the pranks they played on her. She challenges them to a prank challenge and amy and soraya refuse. Ty agrees and soon they are too busy competing and their pranks are getting frightfully dangerous. What do they do when they push it too far. So really no more pranks and Amy has moved on from Ty and this Blaine has took his place so be it and end this story and start a new with Amy and Blaine because you have TY as a third string character now.
All For Jesus chapter 18 . 3/6/2013
Please update!
FallenAngelOfClace chapter 18 . 1/30/2013
Hey thanks for updating good chapter, I would love to see more harsher pranks being done. Maybe some of them could go towards Amy from Ty because he is jealous of Blaine.
FallenAngelOfClace chapter 17 . 1/21/2013
hey thanks for updating again it was a good chapte update again soon
FallenAngelOfClace chapter 16 . 12/23/2012
Good story please update soon, and i got my own story now its called "Unexpected Happenings" everyone should check it out. Back to your story please update soon. :)
Guest chapter 16 . 12/23/2012
Still like A & T together but if it don't happen I guess this could be interesting!
update soon
SusanLHL chapter 15 . 11/26/2012
Fantastic update! I like how Blaine trusted Amy enough to sing to her. I still miss Ty and Amy together. Keep up the great job! Please give us an update soon!
FallenAngelOfClace chapter 15 . 11/26/2012
well thanks for updating can't wait to see what happens next
Xx.WildatHeart.xX chapter 15 . 11/25/2012
I LOVE how you used that song, as you've probably worked out, I'm addicted to it, and her other song 'Home'. I was like YAY when I saw it. Thank you for reviewing my songfic for it. :) Amy and Blaine's kinda relationship type thingy, is really starting to grow on me. I wasn't sure at first- as you know. But to be honest, I'm kinda liking him- well cause he sung that song- and now I don't even think of Ty. When she talks about him, I'm like ugh! Don't get me wrong, Ty anywhere else is great. But in terms of your story, you've really portrayed the characters well. Plesse update soon! :)
Redraven274 chapter 14 . 11/20/2012
I'm loving the Ty jealousy!
heartland lover chapter 14 . 11/9/2012
Hey please please please update soon this is really good i love the whole Amy and Blaine thing LOL hope you could get the next one up soon and thanks for all the other chapters they are all really good. :)
Guest chapter 13 . 10/9/2012