Reviews for Goodbye Jack
Shadow chapter 1 . 3/30
I'm only going to say one thing, you said six uncles, with out Tom there would be only five, otherwise great story, wish there was more though
coolcat12345 chapter 1 . 1/14
this is great. I love how you kept personalities in character yet developed some. Quarell between Jack and Tom is so tragic, what bitterness does to sibling's bond.
I love it! Have you ever thought of going into more detail? I would love it even more if you did.
kittygirl320 chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
You've got me so curious. Shame it might not be continued. I loved the way you kept to the characters' personalities and relationships. If it was to be continued, I would like to learn more about Tom's life with Alice and see how Mary's relationship with Tom and Alice go, that is, if she sneaked off.
Adderall chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
I like this story a lot:)
moosejuice5 chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
nice short fic
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
this short story really was amazing work keep it up and write more stories soon
Tomcuzidunno chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Is this story dead? Or a one-shot? Because if it isnt i would love to read another chapter like , mary goes off to find her uncle for inexplicable reasons and they get to catch up
Already-Lost-It chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
This is a great idea. Are you planning on continuing this? If you are then I will gladly read it. Keep up the good work.

Till next time.
tite-odey chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
It's a good illustration of jack and tom's relationship; i like you story! Can I translate it in french? Our fandom is empty. Just, you say six oncles but without Tom she had only 5 oncles! I'm sorry my english is very bad...
See you
PoisonIvy1998 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Wow, this is so mysterious! Jack is characteristicly cold and protective. I love how you captured that. You could continue this; I'm sure Mary would find this particular line different from his family members' boring jobs. If you do, I'd be a very keen reader. :)
areanna123 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Loved it!
Anna SK chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
I think it is good so far. It seems very mysterious and it has a good begining. The only problem is that you haven't written anything since the first post.
HappyDaze chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Aw, sweet! (In a way) thanks for that!
bloodyrose7 chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Though I would have liked more description, I enjoyed this fanfiction.

Would you consider expanding it? I would love to see Mary sneak off; trying to discover more about her mysterious uncle. I think that would make a nice plot line.

I'm very curious about Tom's life, now that he's grown. You implied that Alice was still a part of his life; and I'd love to hear more about that.

anyway, I hope to see this fic grow. Until then, farewell!