Reviews for Goodbye Jack
this short story really was amazing work keep it up and write more stories soon
Tomcuzidunno chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Is this story dead? Or a one-shot? Because if it isnt i would love to read another chapter like , mary goes off to find her uncle for inexplicable reasons and they get to catch up
Already-Lost-It chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
This is a great idea. Are you planning on continuing this? If you are then I will gladly read it. Keep up the good work.

Till next time.
tite-odey chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
It's a good illustration of jack and tom's relationship; i like you story! Can I translate it in french? Our fandom is empty. Just, you say six oncles but without Tom she had only 5 oncles! I'm sorry my english is very bad...
See you
PoisonIvy1998 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Wow, this is so mysterious! Jack is characteristicly cold and protective. I love how you captured that. You could continue this; I'm sure Mary would find this particular line different from his family members' boring jobs. If you do, I'd be a very keen reader. :)
areanna123 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Loved it!
Anna SK chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
I think it is good so far. It seems very mysterious and it has a good begining. The only problem is that you haven't written anything since the first post.
HappyDaze chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Aw, sweet! (In a way) thanks for that!
bloodyrose7 chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Though I would have liked more description, I enjoyed this fanfiction.

Would you consider expanding it? I would love to see Mary sneak off; trying to discover more about her mysterious uncle. I think that would make a nice plot line.

I'm very curious about Tom's life, now that he's grown. You implied that Alice was still a part of his life; and I'd love to hear more about that.

anyway, I hope to see this fic grow. Until then, farewell!