Reviews for You're Never Gonna Fit In Much, Kid
JJ chapter 1 . 8/6
I liked the concept, but at 19, technically you're an adult... I'm 16, and if someone was so patronising towards me, I'd be seriously offended xD But, in general, love the idea and your writing style is really nice! Keep up the good work!
Sachiel Angelo chapter 1 . 3/31
Oh my god, that last part was so cute! He is kidda treating Mike like a puppy. So adorable.
magneta chapter 1 . 3/1
Awww, I really liked this. So cute. I like brotherly Harvey.
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
Tee hee. I like the ending. Well done! I love it!
Johijoha chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
This just made me... smile non stop. XD
So cute, especially the last scene. I just wanna hug them all. XD
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
good story, i can believe it (and i'd say that's exactly what fanfic is there for)
Individual Narrative chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Lol, loved the concept! I've seen the whole Mike-is-younger thing before, but never with this reaction!
Mysteryfan17 chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Awwwwww... that that is sweet. I wouldn't be surprised, with his mind, that he could pull off the early graduation and early collage. Not many but, yeah, Mike would make this work. 10/10
PrincessLazyPants chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
I thought this story was hilarious. I love the idea of Donna and Harvey as worried parental figures.
harmony chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Loved it! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
"Did we just see a tantrum?" Oh...my...god. I can't stop laughing!
sermadrid chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Love it, as usual.
azure1996 chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Loved it
CuttingAcidity chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
This is really creative and great, and I think most people would agree that Mike seems to be in his late 20s.
Of course, in real life, Adams is in his early 30s (what happened to all the young actors, and why are they all involved with Disney?), and I bet he's real proud of his baby face. No offense.
Again, awesome plot, a real twist from all the kid!Mike fics, cause they're written as if he suddenly turned into a kid, or he was adopted by Harvey for some reason. I'm not saying they're not cute and adorable, but your story is the closest to canon, and as a person who really loves the show, I think that's really great.
Sorry for long review, just felt like writing all this down. Your reviews have now gone from 33 to 34, haha.
verysiriuspotterhead chapter 1 . 11/13/2012