Reviews for You're Never Gonna Fit In Much, Kid
Individual Narrative chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Lol, loved the concept! I've seen the whole Mike-is-younger thing before, but never with this reaction!
Mysteryfan17 chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Awwwwww... that that is sweet. I wouldn't be surprised, with his mind, that he could pull off the early graduation and early collage. Not many but, yeah, Mike would make this work. 10/10
PrincessLazyPants chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
I thought this story was hilarious. I love the idea of Donna and Harvey as worried parental figures.
harmony chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Loved it! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
"Did we just see a tantrum?" Oh...my...god. I can't stop laughing!
sermadrid chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Love it, as usual.
azure1996 chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
Loved it
CuttingAcidity chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
This is really creative and great, and I think most people would agree that Mike seems to be in his late 20s.
Of course, in real life, Adams is in his early 30s (what happened to all the young actors, and why are they all involved with Disney?), and I bet he's real proud of his baby face. No offense.
Again, awesome plot, a real twist from all the kid!Mike fics, cause they're written as if he suddenly turned into a kid, or he was adopted by Harvey for some reason. I'm not saying they're not cute and adorable, but your story is the closest to canon, and as a person who really loves the show, I think that's really great.
Sorry for long review, just felt like writing all this down. Your reviews have now gone from 33 to 34, haha.
harrypotterfan14 chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Great! Well done :D
Marie Twinchester chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
This is really cute. Thanks!
Kam18 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
Another one of your stories that I absolutely adore.
I find young!Mike really cute. Whether he is 3 or 19, I really love him.

I'm looking forward to another update!
Kristen
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Okay, I really liked this. Believe it or not, but Mike is twenty in the show (no idea how old Adams is.) So you were pretty close there. And Harvey told Mike not to eat with his mouth full... That doesn't really work. Besides that little oddity, this was a really well written story. Keep up the good work.
Hell's Angel 606 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
SO CUTE!
thethreebroomsticks69 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
Adorable. ADORABLE. And I love the whole Harvey-Donna-Mike thing. Perfect.
nette0602 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012