Reviews for I Will Never Say 'I Love You'
;Please, UPDATE! It's been two years.
Wizard101lover996 chapter 3 . 1/15/2014
I really LOVE it. I hope you continue it. Honestly, I want to know what happens next. :D
Guest chapter 3 . 11/17/2013
Ha! I agree with the previous readers! Nolan totally deserved that! More please!
Miranda529 chapter 3 . 11/13/2013
Ohmygosh, I can't stop laughing! You're an amazing writer! I hope you'll update soon... I despise cliffhangers! NO! I just saw that you haven't updated since 2012! Ug! No! An EXTENDED cliffhanger!? This is the worst thing that's ever happened in the history of the universe! Please update? Pleeeeeeaaaaaassssseeeeeeeeee?!(gets down on knees and begs) This is an amazing story!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/12/2013
Ack! No! I hate cliff hangers! PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE tell me that you'll post the next chapter soon! How about in two minutes? I have to tell you though, I LOVE this story! It's seriously my favorite one! Yes,I know, it's only three chapters long,but it's AMAZING! Serves you right,Nolan! And no, I am not usually this scatterbrained nor do I usually use these many exclamation marks! BUT YOUR STORY DESERVES THEM!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/10/2013
Sorry, I meant the third chapter.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/10/2013
Wow! That was amazing! I couldn't stop laughing during the whole second chapter!
x Desert Rose x chapter 3 . 8/26/2013
"Spit that onto my floor and I'll shove your staff up your arse." Haha, Nolan, you'd probably like to shove your staff up HER arse, right? HA. ...pretend I never said that. o3o Anyway, great chapter and I'm looking forward to your next update! :D
x Desert Rose x chapter 2 . 8/26/2013
Wow, I was seriously convinced that Taryn was going to get expelled. But I'm glad that Taryn didn't, and having Nolan as her "Keeper" means more Taryn-Nolan time! :D
x Desert Rose x chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
I'm loving the story so far! Nolan is definitely the coolest wizard in the spiral, and I love with when people pair their OC's with him! :D You portrayed his snobby character perfectly.
XxEpicPandaxX chapter 2 . 6/21/2013
Awesome!
XxEpicPandaxX chapter 3 . 6/21/2013
Update woman i must know what happens next you had enough
Time to think now update!
Guest chapter 3 . 5/13/2013
You left me hanging... IS SHE GONNA DIE?! IS SHE GONNA LIVE?! TELL ME! (Btw AWESOME story .)
l8ina chapter 3 . 4/20/2013